Dealer(s) in New England?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Gary

Dealer(s) in New England?

Post by Gary »

I've done some searches looking for dealers within a 100 mile radius of Boston, MA, Portland, ME, Concord, NH and Providence, RI. It's hard to believe, but all of them come up with no dealers. Are there really no dealers in New England? Does anybody know of any in this area? I seem to have all the internet dealers, but would like to see and feel some of the knives before buying them.

Thanks, Gary
sublime451

Post by sublime451 »

How far into massachusetts do you live? You can get them at EMS but they are limited Choices. There is a place in Nashua NH who im not sure if they are an official dealer but they carry many spydercos. let me know if u want more details
Windwalker

Post by Windwalker »

There is a very good dealer in New Hampton, New Hampshire. His name is Abe and if you go North on 93 to Rt. 104, turn right and he's about a mile or so on the right. He lives off the road, next to his shop. He has a huge inventory, and can get about anything you want. Of course there isn't any sales tax in NH! That pays for the gas and then some! His telephone number is 603 744-3786 It's a good shop, and I have complete trust in him...
Windwalker
Windwalker

Post by Windwalker »

sorry, double post!
His place is well worth a vist! He is my major source for knives.....
Windwalker

Edited by - Windwalker on 10/11/2001 9:14:54 PM
nomaded

Post by nomaded »

Chesapeake Tool & Knives carry Spyderco. There's one by Fanueil Hall and one at the Natick Mall.

I bought my first Spyderco at the Natick Mall store. Depressingly, I found out I paid for much more than I needed to, if I had ordered online.

Also, some of the Remington Stores (like the one at the South Shore Plaza and the Burlington Mall) carry a small selection of Spydercos.

I haven't been to the EMS in Nashua in a while, but I know the EMS in Salem doesn't seem to carry Spydercos.

Good luck!
Gary

Post by Gary »

Thanks for the help. Specifically,

Sub... I would like the Nashua location. I am in Nashua at least once per week.

Wind.. I will give him a call and stop in to see him.

Nomad.. I've seen Chesapeake, as well as their prices. Haven't looked in Remington.

Sub & Nomad... I frequent EMS, REI and other outdoor stores. Their selection is very limited.