Another Vacation...of Sorts:)

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
CKE

Another Vacation...of Sorts:)

Post by CKE »

Off to the wonderfull metropolis of Toronto today. First time for Baby Lucas to be on a plane...hmmm not too sure on this one :eek:

Thursday is KNIFE DAY!!!! I have a little spending money and my wedding anniversay on the 9th. So a Spydie is in my immenent future :) :) :)
Possibly 2 small ones or one larger one(price wise)

I will still have internet access so I will be around. If I am allowed maybe I will take some pics of the knife shops I am going to.

Also a trip to George Tichbournes shop on Thursday as I have four blades ready for heat treat. Might have to pick up some more supplies too :)

The Spydies I am looking for...ATR SS(may be able to swing the Ti if I see one and the wife is not around ;) ) Native(still don't have this classic) SS Kiwi(I miss carrying my Jigged but it is too pretty to use) Another Military(especially a balck bladed one if there) So many choices so little cash :(

Take Care!!!
Craig

P.S. on my way to order all the paracord right now. Hopefully they are open, I have no idea what time it is there now?????
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

Enjoy the time with the family! Make sure you have "somthing" in Baby Lucas's(sp) mouth on ascent/descent. I can't tell you how many babies I've seen crying because thier ears are killing them on the take-off/landings.
MAT :spyder: TER
Just-American
WTC#1511
"Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long!"
"Civilian Lovers appreciate nice curves" insp. by Dr. Snubnose
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Civilian wrote:Enjoy the time with the family! Make sure you have "somthing" in Baby Lucas's(sp) mouth on ascent/descent. I can't tell you how many babies I've seen crying because thier ears are killing them on the take-off/landings.
Oh man...tell me about it. They can't exactly tell ya that their ears hurt either...with words that is! :( Craig, have a safe and great time bro.

God bless :cool:
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)