Where's Jimmy Dean & Simona?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
fret

Post by fret »

!!! :eek: !!! Hope you get well soon!
Simona

Post by Simona »

Hi and thanks!
JD Spydo

Back to the beginning

Post by JD Spydo »

Ms. Simona I am so grateful that you are still with us and I thank GOD you are in good medical hands :) . But now I am back to square #1 :spyder: :cool: . I am still perplexed as to where Jimmy Dean is. Did he join the French Foreign Legion?
Did he get drafted by the Canadian Army? ON the other hand maybe he was the real James Dean and maybe he went back into acting or something :confused: . Well it's like CHUCKY said in the movie "Childs Play III": " You just can't keep a GOOD GUY down" :D OK Jimmy we're waiting :spyder: :)
Simona

Post by Simona »

Hi
and thanks!
I hope Jimmy Dean do not come back with some fractures too or so ...
Who know, maybe he is in love now and have not time :)

Yes, medical hands in Austria are really super, especially their Medicopter team and emergency ... stitches i have removed from my head now, thats already "czech work", but unfortunately i have on my head little eee "desert", shaved hair ... and still nice "make up" and left hand in the plastic ... ugh, but ribs are worst, still ...
Still im hidden all day in the cellar and im going out in the deep night only :D
Im collaboration from "Zombie&Frankenstein"

Im hearing also many sarcastic notices from my sister, like a
"You have your basic woman function ok, so where is problem, head and one hand you need not ..."
You have now look like a fighter ..... who lost"
"I will buy you sledge, when we will go next to mountains .."
etc.

But you are expecting, how easy things, what you are doing, if you are healthy in few seconds, are complicated or impossible do now, i ordered pizza, but they told me,that they have broken car, this evening, a if i want pizza i must go to pizzeria personally, i said okey,i going, no prob.

After 20 minutes, lying on the back, on the carpet, i expect, that my attempts put on jeans are totally unsuccessful ... so i start in same position put on skirt, successfuly, but 6 degrees outside and i have had short skirt (pantyhose absolute not possible put on ..if some woman with broken ribs are able yourself put on pantyhose i gave to her Nobel price...), i said, doesnt matter, its 400 meters, no prob ..., but next problem are shoes..pumps and high heel are not something good, and Puma? they have shoe strings and ...if you have broken ribs ...you understand ..
Ok, i jumped to beach flip flops, on the head i gave red basseball had with white lettering "Xerox"... next problem was jacket..plastic on the hand and narrow jacket arm.. eeh, i need not jacket ...and i would go - 6 degrees outside and i would go in blue miniskirt, white beach flips flops, black jersey with lettering, i will translate - "They killed Kenny" + pic of these faces from South Park ...and Xerox red hat on the head (****, i want not show my hole in my head and shaved hair the to every one in the pizzeria ...) and sure - like a accessory blue/yellow colored face..
When i saw yourself in the mirror, what i made, i got shock and i said myself that they must give me pizza free, from the mercy ... :eek:

11.20pm
So, i would go ...eeh **** cold, but no prob...,, in next street i met police car, who start watching me, and they stopped and ask me, if is all ok...i said, sure yes..
"Is very cold.." told me one policeman from car window and he was strange viewing my person, my naked legs, flip flops and summer t-shirt and my colored face ...5 or 6 degrees outside, almost midnight... i can understand.
"Really you are ok?"

So... simply i was so glad, when i would go back with paper box of cold pizza ...this is not pizza only, its victory! :D

And in my appartment was sitting my sister, legs at the table, she came visit me, when i would go for pizza and she was looking what i dressed...and she told me "Who are you, you are some bad copy of my sister, go away"

...peoples, say me please, have you sometime feeling, that you must kill your own sister, noooow, at once???!"

But thats no end... she ask me after, if i will give to her half of my pizza ....
No comment.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe.
This is mostly important :p
Rob

Post by Rob »

Hi Simona!

Sorry to hear that you are another victim of Austria's ski slopes. Every year plenty of tourists (and Austrians too) have accidents. Maybe that's why we have pretty good emergency doctors nearby the ski regions :D

Where have you been, if I may ask?

Get well soon!

Cheers, Rob
HoB

Post by HoB »

****!

Speedy recovery, Simona!!!!

And the next time you are contemplating suicide, may I recommend inline skating? :D
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

I was missing your contributions for a while and was affraid you left us. Very sorry to hear about your accident and hope it all turns into just a bad dream real soon. I hope that when you visit the forum, your friends here can make you forget the pain.
Get well soon and dont kill your sister.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Simona!

Do take care and God bless :cool:
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
J D Wijbenga

Post by J D Wijbenga »

Take care and get well sone Simona!

JD
Senate

Post by Senate »

Sia, you have to be back on your feet quickly, I need some new wallpapers! :)
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978
Simona

Post by Simona »

Thanks for your wishes ...
Senate, i will post, be sure... ;)
JD Spydo

Behind Door #2

Post by JD Spydo »

:confused: WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE Jimmy Dean IS!!!!. Now Simona you wouldn't hiding him would you??? You probably have him gagged and bound because he said something bad about the "GUNTING knife" :eek: . A sin you probably wouldn't forgive very easy :D . Well anyway we have the job half done. We set out to find 2 of the more valuable members of the Forum and so far we have found 1 :confused: . In all seriousness I just hope and pray the good brother is all right. OK Jimmy vacation is over. We need you back here at the Forum :) :spyder:
JD Spydo

Search Party?

Post by JD Spydo »

I am calling for all the good Canadian brothers & sisters here on the Forum to form a search party for the good brother Jimmy Dean. I know it's a really big piece of real estate to search but we gotta start somewhere :eek: . I hope he didn't jump ship and go to the other side :D . I just couldn't imagine Jimmy going over to Benchmade ( whoops!! sorry about language ladies :D ). First it's Loki88 and now it's Jimmy :confused: . Maybe we should set up a 1-800 number???? :D :spyder:
fret

Post by fret »

His last post was 4-8-05.
mikewww

Post by mikewww »

"Come Back To The Five-and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean !"
coffeeman

Post by coffeeman »

Simona,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I had been wondering about you since I fould some old pix on a google search.

Take care!

You are in my prayers for a quick recovery.

Michael aka Coffeeman
Special thanks to Bill W. for all of his inspiration and guidance.

Do you know Bill ?

One :spyder: for all and all :spyder: forum one!
JD Spydo

Let's form a "search Party"

Post by JD Spydo »

Ok I have patiently waited for a week now. When I started this thread I was sincerely worried about my Spyder Brother "Jimmy Dean" and my Spyder Sister "Simona". Well we found "Simona" ( beat up & bruised!!); but we found her none the less Thank GOD ;) . But it has been over a week since the last entry to this thread and still no sign of Jimmy Dean :confused: Well Jimmy if you are out there please chime in. The Forum just does not have the same harmonious flow without you and your valuable commentary.

Simona dear I hope your healing process is coming along speedily and we hope to see you at the BLADE Show coming up in beautiful Atlanta Georgia U.S.A. OK Jimmy vacations over; it's time to come back :) . JD :spyder: 'O
ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

Thought I'd put this at the top since He is lurking about. How nobody minds.

jd,
people have been missing you.
First they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Trade Unionist.
[INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller [/INDENT] [/INDENT][/INDENT]
Thread for tying tips:
http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18317

Hawkbills- Sink in the tip, and let it rip!!! :D - Axlis
Jimmy_Dean

Post by Jimmy_Dean »

****, thanks guys!
sorry I had to sound mysterious for a while....and yet it's heart warming to know someone noticed!
the explanation is quite simple: University exam period.
I tried to stay away from the internet for a while cause this place is much more interesting than writting a 20 pages paper :)
I have a lot ot catching up to do on the latest thread, I should be back soon enough.

Thanks, that just made my day
-Dean
Senate

Post by Senate »

a long quest comes to an end! :)
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978