Time to go.

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Simona

Time to go.

Post by Simona »

Dear forumites and friends, im sorry, but i think, its polite when i let you know please following,

because i am still and still offended, im speaking about BFC forums, i think, that best idea, what i can do is, when i will left all
forums dedicated to knives and all these unhappy things will solved.
Im really poisonous and tired from neverending attacks, from all rough posts at BFC to my address, emails and messages via messengers.

This is neverending story, all the time, what i joined BFC. I thought, that these things will go away, by time, but not.
I dont know, why im still target of personal attacks, i need not nothing from nobody, im who i declared at the beginning, im not offending others, and etc. etc.

I have feeling, that im unwanted person there and these personal attacks must be and will be stopped, when i will go away from all forums.
Simply its so.
Im sorry, its really bitter feeling, but its life ... and this things is not so big problem, sure not..

Let me say please, thanks to all cool peoples here, and at BFC too, what i met virtually or personally (Thanks Bram!) and to all Spyderco crew, especially to Mr.Sal Glesser, who is man which i respected mostly all the time, first for his high moral credit, for his unbelievable ability listen others and at the end for his inexhaustive ability create new things.
And too especially my big thanks to Mrs.Joyce Laituri for all.

I will stay STILL&STILL big fan of Spyderco knives, this is sure!, but rather i stay away from forums, by my all experiences, this will be best.

Okey, no next baloneys needed..
Stay safe and i wish you all good!

Simona
Senate

Post by Senate »

Simona, I've been witnessing lots of attack against you at the BF, some were a bit justified (because, you said it yourself, you made one or 2 mistakes) but the majority of them were just pure sexist hatred! maybe quitting the BF for some time is justified and I won't blame you for that...
but here at the spyderco forum, we have always been fan of your work and pleased to hear your stories and point of view.
I can't ask you to stay if you're suffering from this situation but I can tell you that you are and will always be welcome here...

so long joyfull girl :(
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

Hey Sia ~ Don't let petty things eat into you. Take a break, have a few beers, train with yer Gunting and enjoy life! :D :spyder: :D You have friends here at the :spyder: forums and we really care! :D So, take good care joyfull gurl! And stay sharp! ;)

Sam
LONE WOLF

Post by LONE WOLF »

Dont let it get to you. I was banned from that place over a month ago. It aint worth gettin upset about. Ive moved on to a much cooler knife forum (here). We dont have a problem with you, no need to leave here.
4 s ter

Post by 4 s ter »

Simona

I hope that you don't let the garbage going on in that "other " forum force you to leave here also. Some people seem to have too much time on there hands - and no inhibitions when they can do things anonymously.

Your input has been here has been great and the artistic content of the huge collection of Spyderco wallpapers is unparalleled.

I hope you'll reconsider.

David
David

"Not all who wander are lost"
"To liner or not to liner? That is the question?" -- Sal
"Rule number nine: always carry a knife." -- Special Agent Jethro Gibbs/NCIS ;)
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

sia don't go. bfc is a bull**** place.
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

I have only just joined here, and now that I've discovered your art, you want to leave?

No Way!

If people can't learn to forgive whatever went before, then that is their problem!

I too, am a member of BF, and I am going there less and less, due to the content which offends me...I only seem to enjoy the " Haiku for the Internet" thread...

Stay here Simona, and share your art, and your thoughts....

Stuart
ken

No way!

Post by ken »

My Dear Simona,

You are probably gone and won't be reading these posts, but I had to leave this!

You got to do what you feel is best, athough I would like you to stay. I remember your first post here and your welcome wasn't very nice either. So not all inscure people are at B.F. I guess those "Big Boy's" were threatened by you, a lady with a knfe. No matter what you might have said or done is no reason for people to get on your case.

I hate to see you leave but understand. Please stay "The Joyfull Girl".

love ya'
ken
ken
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Simona!

I dunno what the trips are at BFC, but hey...take a break, like Samo said. Whatever you do, don't let these negative things get to you, life's WAY too short for that...but I am sure you already know that.

Mahalo for the quality of your artwork and character. Like Senate said, you will ALWAYS be welcome here...

Treat these "attacks" in a cssdsc way!!! ;)

Psalm 121:7-8 your way. God bless!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
Ted

Post by Ted »

Hi Simona - Sorry to see you go and that happen to you on BFC. TGB&U can be an ugly place. We'll keep your seat reserved here, and hope to see you back soon!!!!

Ted
silverback

Post by silverback »

I don't read BFC, so I can't comment on that situation, but why leave the Spyderco Forum?
I'm on this forum for about one year now and never witnessed hard words against you. You're a fine and well-liked forumite! :)
Go ahead and quit BFC, but keep posting here. I'd be personally offended to be treated the same as some idiots I don't even know. :rolleyes:
And besides, how will I get tourist info for Praha next time I visit? :D

If you still insist to leave, thanks for enriching this forum with your happy posts, I'm sure we'll miss you.
Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week. -George Bernard Shaw

Go is a pursuit of such value that one can devote a lifetime to it and have nothing to regret. Why not, then, challenge the limit of your powers. -Toshiro Kageyama 7-Dan
buferoe

Post by buferoe »

Dear Simona,

I was really shocked to hear that you are going to leave us on the Spyderco forum.
But if some people were rude to you on the BFC i hope that doesn't mean you are also going to leave us at this forum.
Please stay among your real friends.
I really liked to read your comments about the Gunting and also the other Spyderco knives you liked, and your pictures are awsome and i got a nice collection of them on my computer to use as my background.

So i hope you will stay with us, if not thanks for everything and keep cool.

warm regards,

Buferoe
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

What ever we have done, or not done, in other places, this is still home for us! :)
You´ll be welcome if and when you choose to come back...
Vox.
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

You´ll be welcome if and when you choose to come back...
Yeah, there's always a place here at the :spyder: forums for the Gunting Gurl.. :D :spyder: :D

Sam
Hannibal Lecter

Dear Lady

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

Simona,

While I understand your reasons for considering leaving this forum, I advise against it for a number of reasons.

Have you been personally attacked here? If not, then why leave this forum and leave us all the poorer for your absence?

I have had experiences similar to yours on forums and newsgroups over the years, and have seen many wonderful individuals with much to contribute to the good of the discussions throw in the towel and leave due to the negativity and closed-mindedness of a scant few. The good and kind are the first to be shoved out of a newsgroup or forum by those who have a chip on their shoulders.

Do not give them the satisfaction of driving you away from us. You are too important a part of the Spyderco community and this forum.

Please reconsider,

H
---------------------

"I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being incarcerated, but you may lack perspective."
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

:(

Dear Sia,

It's very sad to hear you are leaving, though I can understand the reason why...

BFC is a strange place and seems to be ruled by a group of about 50 people who virtually own it. I have read many threads in which BFC members are very disrespectful against other people. For this reason I quit browsing BFC six months ago. :mad:

Simona, I have always enjoyed your posts, especially your great artwork. You are really talented!

Please reconsider...

Don't let the people at BFC ruin your love for knives. The :spyder: Forum is a great place to be and AFAIK we have always respected you here.

I hope you change your mind.

If not... I wish all the best and maybe see you later... ;)

Shiden
fret

Post by fret »

Don't leave here. I've enjoyed your company and brilliant artwork. You are welcome here with all your friends.
JD Spydo

NO WAY!! Please Stay!!

Post by JD Spydo »

Simona I don't know you as well as some of the guys & gals that have been here a long time but I personally urge you at least not to leave the Spyderco Forum because I always enjoyed your posts and I enjoy your website as well. When I e-mailed you a while back asking you about plain edge Gunting knives you were so polite to answer my questions. We need people like you here on the Spyderco Forum. All I can say is " tell those other jerks to cram it where the sun don't shine". Like some of the other good people have said on this thread " we really like you and your input so please don't go!!! Instead tell us what we can do to help. JD Spydo :) :spyder: :)
CKE

Post by CKE »

Please don't confuse the mentality of BFC to that which is here. This is THE forum to be and all contributions are welcome. Especially your pics which are amazing. Take Care in whatever you decide. Everyone makes mistakes...we won't hold that against you or anyone for that matter.
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
LONE WOLF

Post by LONE WOLF »

Blade forums is indeed owned by an elite few. If you give out bad rep, you get banned. All I know is ever since I’ve been gone from that place I have enjoyed REAL forums like the one I'm in now. Don’t let those bfc guys(?) bother you. there nothing but blowhards that enjoy picking on people whom they disagree with. ****, At bfc I was ripped off on a knife, Yet on another site I belong too I was given a free knife. one of the members of that site even invited me here. Don’t let them get to you, there nothing more than keyboard commandos.