hi all

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
yasutokoandy

hi all

Post by yasutokoandy »

hello everyone,i am a new comer,i am from shanghai China,i like spyderco very much,and my english is pool,i have some knives of spyderco,like a c07s c12gs and fb01*2,i want to become one of the spyderco team,thanks :p
loki88

Post by loki88 »

Hi, welcome to the forums Andy! Hope u will enjoy your stay inhere and that u will have the opportunity to collect and admire a lot of :spyder: in the future.

Greetz from Belgium, Europe :D
wotanson

Post by wotanson »

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!
HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!
ODIN, GUIDE MY SWORD TO ETERNAL VICTORY!
Senate

Post by Senate »

Welcome buddy! :)
dialex

Post by dialex »

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum(s). Enjoy your stay here.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Andrew_Lee

Post by Andrew_Lee »

I know you :D :D :D ... welcome :D :D :D
yasutokoandy

Post by yasutokoandy »

thanks a lot~
Sword and Shield

Post by Sword and Shield »

Welcome, and enjoy the :spyder: Virus. You are now infected. The only treatment is to buy more :spyder: knives. Feed your addiction. That is all. ;)
I am a man. But I can change. If I have to. I guess...-- The Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge #11.
jimbo@stn24

Post by jimbo@stn24 »

Welcome Andy, - from another new guy. Good people here, you can learn alot, I know I am. :)
yasutokoandy

Post by yasutokoandy »

to Andrew lee,who are you? :eek: are you chinese?i haven't any friends out of chinese. :(
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha and welcome yasutokoandy!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
JD Spydo

Welcome to Spyderville

Post by JD Spydo »

yasutokoandy wrote:hello everyone,i am a new comer,i am from shanghai China,i like spyderco very much,and my english is pool,i have some knives of spyderco,like a c07s c12gs and fb01*2,i want to become one of the spyderco team,thanks :p
No offense intended: But is it legal to carry those knives you mentioned in China? By the way I extend to you a big warm welcome to the :spyder: Forum; You are amoung friends. JD Spydo :) :spyder: :)
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

Andy,
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
yasutokoandy

Post by yasutokoandy »

[quote="JD Spydo"]No offense intended: But is it legal to carry those knives you mentioned in China? By the way I extend to you a big warm welcome to the :spyder: Forum]

thanks again,in china,it is illegal to take these knives,but i like them very much,i take 4 spyderco's knives and some knives of other brands every day,many people think i am crazy,and someone of them think i am a killer :D but i never want to injure others. :p
JD Spydo

Spyderco "Bejingh"??

Post by JD Spydo »

It is great to have you aboard the Forum " Yasutokoandy". You really got my curiousity up. Where can you get Spyderco knives in China? Is the country getting that much western-ized? Also do they have any other American knives sold in your country? i. e. Buck, Ka-bar, Gerber, Case ect. Great to have you on board Sir. JD Spydo
yasutokoandy

Post by yasutokoandy »

in china ,the government does not allow to buy and sell the cutter privately ,and forbid hand-carrying the controlled knife(except some special persons ),but i don't know why that selling the knife in some store,but we also can got knives in other way,
i have ever see some,like spyderco,cold steel,boker,benchmade,buck,crkt,ER,CR,MT,MOD,and so on,but it is more difficult to got them.
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

Welcome Yasutokoandy!

To those of us who live in the USA, we are so fortunate to live in this great country (no matter who is president at the end of the day). :)
JD Spydo

Don't relax

Post by JD Spydo »

I thoroughly agree with you on that last one "Spyderknut". We need to be proactive. Let's keep the freedoms we have and not let them slip away. I have recently joined the AKTI which is an organization to fight for knife rights. If there are any other organizations like that please get me up to speed. GOD BLess America and GOD Bless the Great :spyder: factory. :) :spyder: :)
Joyce Laituri

Post by Joyce Laituri »

yasutokoandy,

Welcome to the Spyderco forum. Your input on the knife industry in your country is facinating. We're honored to have you here.

Joyce @ Spyderco
Andrew_Lee

Post by Andrew_Lee »

the knives legislations in China is just like the knives ACT in UK, but not such particularly. The law does not say to buy and to sell a knife is illegal, however, carring knives with locks(any types) are illegal and there is no way to carry a fixed blade knife. Automatic kinves is banned, I think D/A knives could be banned too.