Stupid is what stupid does...

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
voxnaes

Stupid is what stupid does...

Post by voxnaes »

Hi all,
This happened about a month ago now but anywayzzzzz.....
I went out sailing on the Fjord one morning and at some time during the trip I lost/dropped my small bag with tools into the salty water... Who cares, says you!? Well, inside was my Myerchin Offshore rigging tool (You need one, belive me!! :D ) and my PE Dodo :eek: :eek: :eek: Both was gifts from the CoffeeMaster himself, Java the Black.
I still wake up in the middel of the night, throwing my wife out of bed while I scream; "..and you won´t get back on deck untill you find them both.." Needles to say, she´s pretty pi.. at me by now, but I can´t help myself!!! :( ;)
These are not the first Spydies to be lost by me in the Fjord (lost a PE Marlin once in saveing my little girl from harm) but it still HURTS!!! :mad:

Anyone of you lost your Spydies to Neptun??
Take care,
Vox.
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

:spyder: s - nahhh.. Not yet at least.. A coupla years back, I was pillon-riding on a jet-ski.. Forced to ride it actually! Anyway, I got thrown into the sea, lost my watch.. Man, that feeling sucks! :(

Sam
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Hmmmmm.....Seems like I´m the only idiot here, dropping Spydies into deep water for no reason!! ;)
Vox.
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

*heh-heh!* They didn't put landyard holes in them folders for nuthin.. :D Its a learning thing Vox old buddy.. Painful reminder.. But we get wiser.. :D

Sam
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

WHAT, here I have been stuffing them holes with rags and old shoes!!? :mad:
****, I wish someone had told me before..... ;) :D
Vox.
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

Consider it a sacrifice for Neptune :)
Now he'll keep the sea calm when you're sailing

Shiden
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Shiden wrote:Consider it a sacrifice for Neptune :)
Now he'll keep the sea calm when you're sailing

Shiden
OH GREAT!! Now I´m having to roe because of this incident... :(
;) :D
Vox.
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

[quote="voxnaes"]OH GREAT!! Now I´m having to roe because of this incident... :(
]
A Viking capable of oogenisis????? :eek:

Vox you are one strange young man. I certainly hope when you produce that roe that you don't swim upstream to spawn......

How deep is Hjaerbaek Fjord? As a certed Master Diver, I'd be willing to visit and search for them. (You'd have to buy me a dry-suit though - I'm more used to the warm soothing azure waters off Niue, the South China Sea, and the Caribbean.) :D
When I said that mercy stood
Within the border of the wood
I meant the lenient beast with claws
And bloody swift dispatching jaws.

Death Before Decaf!
!
:spyder:
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

There you are!! :) Been looking everywhere for you, Java dude!!
Had to come, some little "know-it-all" from Tejas telling me I can´t spell!!! Well, I´m kind of glad it was you...... :( :o :) ;) :p
Your welcome to come and dive for the knives, since I have no idear when or where I lost them, you´ll have about 20 Km2 to search. Gues you´ll be staying for X-Mas then. I´ll put a couple of cases of Gambrinus in the fridge, you´ll need the energy :D
BTW, are you getting any of my mails? Seems some of my replies get lost in cyberspace... :confused:
Smiling like a chainsaw,
Vox
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

Hey Vox!!

Down in Austin for the Ride for the Roses weekend. Riding for CKE and hope to have a little something to send him.

It's a deal dude. I'll be there as soon as the bicycles cool. Make sure Inga and the first string are ready for some serious Tejas Hot-tubbing and Mrs Vox keeps the kringle fresh and flowing. An iced trough of Gambrinii sounds like a good starter. Where does the Akavit(?) fit in????? :o :D :cool:
When I said that mercy stood
Within the border of the wood
I meant the lenient beast with claws
And bloody swift dispatching jaws.

Death Before Decaf!
!
:spyder:
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

java wrote:Hey Vox!!

Down in Austin for the Ride for the Roses weekend. Riding for CKE and hope to have a little something to send him.

Where does the Akavit(?) fit in????? :o :D :cool:
...-Evrywhere, dude...-evrywhere!!!!

Give Lance a big Viking hug from me....and give CKE the ride of his life :)
Vox.
fractoichi

Viking 101

Post by fractoichi »

Back to the galley. You failed your first Viking 101 exam. You are herby suspended frrom pillaging for 30 days. I suggest you start with a SPOT and work your way back up to Viking. :D
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

fractoichi wrote:Back to the galley. You failed your first Viking 101 exam. You are herby suspended frrom pillaging for 30 days. I suggest you start with a SPOT and work your way back up to Viking. :D
You try sailing a sailboat with handheld lines while rapeing and drinking. I have been known to drop bigger things than knives in the Fjords.... Like a lovely looking sheep...still miss Molly.. :( :eek: :rolleyes: ]NB, To all you sheep lovers out there, no sheep was ever raped (by me anywayzz) or droped into the Fjords. I was just trying to be funny. Sorry if I offended you or your sheeps.[/color]