Poll: C-60 Ayoob Sprint Run SE or PE %s

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.

Poll For SE & PE Percentages On Sprint Run C-60 Ayoob Model?

C-60 Ayoob Full Spyderedge?
65%
C-60 Ayoob Full Plain Edge?
35%

Total votes: 93

VWTattoo

Re: Poll: C-60 Ayoob Sprint Run SE or PE %s

Post by VWTattoo »

It’s amazing to think we’re still coming here and are just as knut-ty as ever. I knew I should keep this Meat Database, and I’m glad that I did!

I’d love to say I’ll get an SE C60 when they come out, as long as I can afford it.
JD Spydo

Re: Poll: C-60 Ayoob Sprint Run SE or PE %s

Post by JD Spydo »

VWTattoo wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:09 pm
It’s amazing to think we’re still coming here and are just as knut-ty as ever. I knew I should keep this Meat Database, and I’m glad that I did!

I’d love to say I’ll get an SE C60 when they come out, as long as I can afford it.
Well if you happen to run into the good Doctor Snubnose tell him to immediately report for duty :) . I truly hope he's OK. Doc always had interesting stuff to add to the conversation. There are at least 4 of the old guys who were C-60 Ayoob fans who I was hoping would show up while these two threads are still running. Mark Greenman is another great Ayoob fan I haven't heard from in a while.

Believe it or not they still pull up that old, big Hawkbill thread every so often :eek: . I think it's up to about 150 pages or so now. I also miss our great lady "Simona" from back in that time period as well. It's really blowing me away that this is one model where people are wanting the SE version. It was about 7 to 3 the last I checked.