Tools, tool boxes and everything tool related

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

Re: Tools, tool boxes and everything tool related

Post by MacLaren »

yablanowitz wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:30 pm
I had to buy a die grinder a couple of months ago. Contractor put new ceramic tile in a shower stall and bathroom for us and covered over all the mounting holes for all the hardware, made the hole for the shower valve too small for the screws to secure the faceplate and other miscellaneous screwups, all of which I got to fix.

Love the Milwaukee 12V Fuel series tools. Also a fan of their Packout toolbox line. Since I got tired of replacing tools that wander off and started locking them up so the other guys can't use them, the Packout has been growing.

Pretty handy if you know what you have in each box. Grab the boxes you need, stack them up and they lock together, and the bottom box has wheels and a dolly handle for transport.
Very nice!
MacLaren

Re: Tools, tool boxes and everything tool related

Post by MacLaren »

I like Makita - I've got their Brushless Drill Combo & maybe a couple pack out boxes- if thats what ghey are - the other box is somewhere.
Also took a quick pic of my Craftsman tool box I bought at Sears years ago.
& finally my Husqvarna 562xp - I LOVE this saw
I'm 51 now, so I don't like slinging 75cc & 90cc saws around anymore- lol, I probably could but why? This 562xp will carry the dam mail...
Beats all I've ever seen. The power to weight is just the best I've ever seen save my dad's Jonsered 2094 when it was new....lol, that saw had 200 pounds of compression &no compression release button. Lol, it was a king ton bitc...to start!
Anyways, besides that bringing back memories, that's my little contribution. Things ain't near like they used to be. Things are so much easier now a days. It seems to me anyways. That & I'm just extremely lazy.
Oh, & the reason I have a dang saw in the house is because during those extremely cold temps I didn't want it out there......told ya I loved it :star-struck