Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
tap78

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by tap78 »

demoncase wrote:Lucked out in three ways:

Lum Chinese Sprint- FG almite and black blade
Micro Dyad in black pearl
Goddard Junior in white micarta :)
From Witold?
:)
My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
Spideyhole

Post by Spideyhole »

I am seconds away from opening my first Manix. The Manix 2 in 110v in Blurple. Next up Southard or Domino. Have not been able to decide which. Can't swing both but HAVE to get one of them. Hmmmmmmmmm
Spideyhole

Post by Spideyhole »

Well, opened my new Manix and got to say I am disappointed. Blade off center. One of the 2-3 reasons I will return a knife. Ugh. I tried tightening, loosening,etc the pivots and nothing. Just off center. This is what I hate about buying online. Never know what your gonna get. That is why I returned the Yojimbo I got last week. Crap. I'm just way to picky I know, but that just bugs the crap out of me and smacks of something being warped somewhere.

This is not good as this is two in a row now.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Spideyhole wrote:Well, opened my new Manix and got to say I am disappointed. Blade off center. One of the 2-3 reasons I will return a knife. Ugh. I tried tightening, loosening,etc the pivots and nothing. Just off center. This is what I hate about buying online. Never know what your gonna get. That is why I returned the Yojimbo I got last week. Crap. I'm just way to picky I know, but that just bugs the crap out of me and smacks of something being warped somewhere.

This is not good as this is two in a row now.
That is bad luck, the one I got is just like the PM2 s110v, perfect. I have gotten a couple duds in the past though and agree, buying sight unseen is no fun.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Spideyhole

Post by Spideyhole »

Yeah my blue PM2 was perfect. I am gonna try one more and if that one is off I think I am done with any vendor that won't personally check centering before sending to me.
Mountain man

Post by Mountain man »

First POST, own 2 Spydercos, with ONE in the mail, a PM2, all black.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Mountain man wrote:First POST, own 2 Spydercos, with ONE in the mail, a PM2, all black.
Welcome to the forum Mountain man :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

I ordered a Domino (CTS XHP version) yesterday but really wanted the Bento Box exclusive one but as I mentioned the exchange rate and an outrageous shipping fee stopped me. Well after watching and reading heaps of people rave on about theirs I crumbled and gave in to buyers remorse and spydie envy and have ordered one. Im very very happy about it but my partner and credit card are in cardiac arrest. Cant wait for them both to get here. With the shipping cost at bento box being 4 times the amount of the other one it better be here first.
Teo

Post by Teo »

Oh gosh, I added to my previous purchase. I now have a Gayle Bradley 1, a Domino, and a Military
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

farnorthdan wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:
cjcutter wrote:A Centafonte3 and a pretentious.
What is a pretentious?
Its the knife that thinks its better than all the rest :D
That almost made me blow coffee through my nose :D

A.t.m. I have in the pipeline:
Almite Navigator
-"- Lum Chinese ZDP-189
Superleaf
Large Lum pink Sprint run
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

tap78 wrote:

From Witold?
Yep :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

Orange Rock Salt, and a Hap40 Ladybug on the way from Louisiana. I have a Schempp Rock, but never did get an original Rock Salt, so I'm glad to be able to get one of the new Sprint run ones.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
KnickKnackCity

Post by KnickKnackCity »

Took a gamble ordering a newly stocked PM2 Black S30V to see if I end up with the coarse G10 scales. If not, I suppose another para never hurt no one :rolleyes:
rodloos wrote:Orange Rock Salt. I have a Schempp Rock, but never did get an original Rock Salt, so I'm glad to be able to get one of the new Sprint run ones.
Anxiously checking my email for shipping notification on this beauty. Should have taken advice from other threads on preorder vs waiting till they drop. My mantra for today is "spyder-patience"
jtb1967

Post by jtb1967 »

My very first. An Endura. Evidently Jsbulrly is going out of business and listed some Spyderco's dirt cheap on ebay.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum jtb1967

bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

jtb1967 wrote:My very first. An Endura. Evidently Jsbulrly is going out of business and listed some Spyderco's dirt cheap on ebay.
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

demoncase wrote:
tap78 wrote:

From Witold?
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Witold? :o
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
jtb1967

Post by jtb1967 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
jtb1967 wrote:My very first. An Endura. Evidently Jsbulrly is going out of business and listed some Spyderco's dirt cheap on ebay.
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!
Thanks. I have a feeling it won't be my last :)
tap78

Post by tap78 »

SpyderNut wrote:
demoncase wrote:
tap78 wrote:

From Witold?
Not "what" but "who" is Witold.... ;)
//forum.spyderco.com/viewto ... 7#p1076735

Demoncase, nice choice ;) show them to us when they will arrive... I got form Witold 4 knives allready...
3 Salts (2xPacific+Ladybug)+ Zdp-189 CF Stretch that I've been searching for since 2009.

My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

tap78 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:
demoncase wrote:
tap78 wrote:

From Witold?
Not "what" but "who" is Witold.... ;)
//forum.spyderco.com/viewto ... 7#p1076735

Demoncase, nice choice ;) show them to us when they will arrive... I got form Witold 4 knives allready...
3 Salts (2xPacific+Ladybug)+ Zdp-189 CF Stretch that I've been searching for since 2009.

Ah, thanks Tap. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal