Spyderco 2015 Calendar Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Niles

Post by Niles »

rodloos wrote:Image
Very Nice!
Do no harm. Do know harm.
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

Mr Blonde wrote:That is a great idea, I had a specially engraved K04 do my weddingcake cutting. Do keep an eye out for the caterer though, he almost 'accidentally' took my knife with him. It was the sharpest he'd ever seen. :)
Great advice! Thanks! If I can slip it into the budget I may go for the southfork, but the K04 are fantastic and much more economical. I'm not sure why I haven't gotten one yet really.
So many spydies, not enough pockets.

"No one else could ever be admitted here, since this gate was made only for you. I am now going to shut it." Before the Law, Franz Kafka

Spydernation #1990
Triam

Post by Triam »

Hi everyone!
This Spyderco Ulize is my last year's prize! I'm very grateful for it and happy to be part of this competition again.
Forum name: Triam
Model: Spyderco Ulize
Attachments
spydercoulize.jpg
tap78

Post by tap78 »

nice & clean :)
My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
nirvanero

Post by nirvanero »

Sometimes the beauty of a tool makes it a work of art (a very sharp one). I chose this knife because not only looks gorgeous but it's my favorite model.

Forum Name: nirvanero

Model: Military (Fluted Titanium)
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Model: Dragonfly Super Blue Sprint Run
Forum name: DougC-3

What time is it? Time for Another Spyderco!
The Dragonfly, in all its iterations, is one of the most popular Spyderco knives and destined to be one of the all-time classics. Dragonflies frequently alight on lilypads.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
araneae

Post by araneae »

Here are a couple work companions after a day in the yard. Nothing is as good out in nature as H1 and my Salt 1 gets its share of mud and blood. At the end of the day it goes to the shower and comes out clean and ready for more.

araneae, Salt 1 SE
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
c.joe

Post by c.joe »

The Spyderco Paramilitary is my all-time favorite Spyderco. The ergonomics and perfect mid-size features make it the ideal everyday carry knife. When ever someone asks me, "Which is your favorite Paramilitary?" My response is always... "Yes."

Forum Name: C.Joe
Model: Paramilitary 2
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

hopefully i didnt miss the deadline

forum name : i am travvy
model: manix 2 s110v

i chose this pic and this knife because i believe this knife is what spyderco is all about. an amazing steel, ergonomics, and price! was one of my favorite when i had it.

SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

Forum name: SteelSpyder
Model: Spyderco Techno.

I chose this picture because the toad is short,stubby and thick. The Techno follows suit with a thick blade, and stubby body.

Spyderco's on preorder: Native 5 S110V, Military Cru-wear, Delica 4 Super Blue Sprint.
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

I believe the deadline for submissions was yesterday at 16:00 mdt. Someone please confirm or deny this...
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

Cheddarnut wrote:I believe the deadline for submissions was yesterday at 16:00 mdt. Someone please confirm or deny this...
Seems it was. C'est la vie.
Spyderco's on preorder: Native 5 S110V, Military Cru-wear, Delica 4 Super Blue Sprint.
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

SteelSpyder wrote:Seems it was. C'est la vie.
Sorry dude, not to put a damper on things. TazK usually posts when its officially over to clarify, saving people the hassle and heartbreak of a post deadline submission. That said who can say how strick these things are, it might have been a trick to motivate the procrastinators among us :D
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

I missed out this year. Confused the deadline with the other date so thought it was end of August. There's always next year.
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

VashHash wrote:I missed out this year. Confused the deadline with the other date so thought it was end of August. There's always next year.
Had a similar situation last year...
But just as you said, there's always next year :D
Now you have plenty of time to think about what your entry will be ;)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
Invective

Post by Invective »

VashHash wrote:I missed out this year. Confused the deadline with the other date so thought it was end of August. There's always next year.
I did the same thing last year, so this year I decided to get it done early! Figured I could always change it if I don't like it and at least I have an entry regardless!