Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BTG

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by BTG »

A little guy, SB Manbug.
EC_Snooker

Post by EC_Snooker »

Spyderco Delica 4 Titanium/Damascus
SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Post by SuckSqueezeBangBlow »

Still waiting for my camo/black PM2, also have a Cat coming
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

BNIB SE Stretch on it's way. Been wanting one for a while. Saweet!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
remnar

Post by remnar »

knifeworks sale got me. I just ordered a Roadie and a Damascus Ti Delica.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Schempp Bowie!
:bug-red-white
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

gbelleh wrote:Schempp Bowie!
Ahhhh you are so lucky, I have two on pre-order but cant remember where :D I really want to order one from one of the venders that have them listed as in stock but really dont want to run the risk of getting 3......or....maybe I do :rolleyes:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
spyderg

Post by spyderg »

Kiwi, just the little stainless steel one. Waiting for the Roc to be released so it can be in the mail...
If you're wielding the sharpest tool in the shed, who's going to say that you aren't...?
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

I have a 6" utility kitchen knife coming. Serrated edge. It will be the first Spyderco kitchen knife for me.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Received a long awaited grail today in the mail, PM2 CTS-204P, been wanting that one for a while, the specimen I received today is perfect (thank you Roger). Also have another Chokwe on its way, seems my youngest let one of his friends carry his on a late night walk to the store and it fell out of his pocket, lost on a snowy trail to be found by some lucky walker later this year during breakup. I got this one for him for Christmas and he's really bummed but like I told him, knives can be replaces good friends can't. I also pulled the trigger on another Schempp Bowie from KW's even though I have one on pre-order from GPK.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Just received this one in the mailbox today! Love this little blade! Feels very similar to a Delica in hand (good thing!). Handle is barely shorter, but usable cutting length is same. No jimping on this one. It is tooth pick pointy and tack sharp on the tip too! Don't have any other folders with blades like this so it's a welcome addition. Haven't cut anything with it yet but I have high hopes of potential for more detailed work. Dark green G10 is nice too.

Going back to Caly.
BTG

Post by BTG »

Someone on this forum saw me crying about missing the SB Endura, and offered me an extra he had, at what he paid a year and a half ago....what a guy (Donut) ..now I'm eagerly awaiting that...my first experience with the generosity of fellow forum'ers... I hope to someday make someone's day like that, but being relatively new to collecting (about 2 years) still so many I want I don't get duplicates (except for EDC's)...someday though.
BTG

Post by BTG »

Another large Spyderpac.
Scroop

Post by Scroop »

C11SPN Delica...I know, its Pink and serrated, but its a NIB Sprint Run from 1999 ;)
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

SpeedHoles wrote:Just received this one in the mailbox today! Love this little blade! Feels very similar to a Delica in hand (good thing!). Handle is barely shorter, but usable cutting length is same. No jimping on this one. It is tooth pick pointy and tack sharp on the tip too! Don't have any other folders with blades like this so it's a welcome addition. Haven't cut anything with it yet but I have high hopes of potential for more detailed work. Dark green G10 is nice too.

Been looking at this knife. Also seen so many comments about it being one of the Spyderco standards from the past I believe. Anyway, I should have one put in the mail to me tomorrow. I like to blame others for most of my actions and since your post SHOVED me over the fence on this knife you get the blame this time. :) Appreciate it! :D

Jack
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

jackknifeh wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:Just received this one in the mailbox today! Love this little blade! Feels very similar to a Delica in hand (good thing!). Handle is barely shorter, but usable cutting length is same. No jimping on this one. It is tooth pick pointy and tack sharp on the tip too! Don't have any other folders with blades like this so it's a welcome addition. Haven't cut anything with it yet but I have high hopes of potential for more detailed work. Dark green G10 is nice too.

Been looking at this knife. Also seen so many comments about it being one of the Spyderco standards from the past I believe. Anyway, I should have one put in the mail to me tomorrow. I like to blame others for most of my actions and since your post SHOVED me over the fence on this knife you get the blame this time. :) Appreciate it! :D

Jack

Haha yeah, I'm no historian, and like I mentioned not much of a safe queen collector either, but I do believe it was one of the first models to feature the Spyderhole and be widely recognized for it... someone correct me if I'm wrong though. Regardless, I just love this little lock back! Almost enough to hold me over until I find a G10 Delica. :D

Oh and no worries, I'll take the blame!
Now just hurry up and recommend one to me so it can be reciprocal! How about a serrated Ladyhawk Salt H1! Yep sounds great. Now it's in the mail. Gonna be my first with the H1! Thanks for pushing me into that one, lol. ;)
Going back to Caly.
- SpyderMan -

Post by - SpyderMan - »

Manbug G-10 :)
BTG

Post by BTG »

- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
MarsUSMC

Post by MarsUSMC »

Yojimbo 2 S90V, Native 5 S110v, and my holy grail.......Spyderco Khukri!
- SpyderMan -

Post by - SpyderMan - »

BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
Glad to hear you enjoy yours. This will actually be my first Manbug - I haven't even handled one yet. I'm pretty excited for its arrival!