massad ayoob knife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ishi3

massad ayoob knife

Post by ishi3 »

i need information about massad ayoob knife
Milu

Post by Milu »

What do you need to know? For starters:

It's sharp, fits well in the pocket and in the hand I find the design ergonomic and effective in use. It looks a little unconventional but it's design makes it a great cutter. It was designed in collaboration with Massad Ayoob, a firearms authority and expert in defense, self protection and related legal issues, he also collaborated on a fixed blade for MoD.

Oh yes, welcome to the forum.
ken

Post by ken »

ishi3-

Welcome to the forum!

"The Massad Ayoob" check out this link.

http://www.donrearic.com/ayoob.html

It will give you all the specs. and more. I found the name kind of strange and the knife very different. It had to grow on me. But this is one knife I have to have. One reason it is lefty friendly. And wait until you hold the thing- you'll love it. Also it looks very wicked in a reverse grip.

This knife means business.......
ken
toothed

Post by toothed »

If you like Persian type blades, Spyderholes, and pistol grip aluminum handles, then you'll probably like the Ayoob. The knife is thin and carries comfortably in your pocket. The design is unconventional and a love for the form is an acquired taste.

If you're a fan of this unusual design, then you may also like the outrageous Shabaria. Check it out, too.