Hard for my old eyes to read

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Surfingringo

Hard for my old eyes to read

Post by Surfingringo »

I hate change in general but I know I will eventually adapt to the new forum and it probably won't take long. One thing that is going to be difficult to adapt to though is that the text seems smaller and more cramped than the old forum or bladeforums. Is there any way for me to change this on my ipad or is this just the way it is?
rodloos

Re: Hard for my old eyes to read

Post by rodloos »

I don't have an iPad. Reading in my Chrome browser on my pc this morning, the font actually seems larger and easier to read to me (my eyes are pretty bad).

Reading a thread on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone, of course the font is pretty small but pinch-zoom enlarges it to be pretty readable. ( My work actually blocks photobucket and some other pic sites, so to see your pics of fileting the mackerel I actually had to read it on my phone :D).
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Maybe so. I think what I was feeling was there was just more text crammed in where there seemed to be more space/separation between the threads earlier. The actual font size is probably not any smaller. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
ManixFan

Post by ManixFan »

Hit CNTRL +
This will increase the size of everything on your screen
(or minus to reduce)
Estne Spyderco in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? :eek:
Google est amicus! :D
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

FWIW in the light grey band near the top of the page, at the extreme right of the line where Board Index appears on the left, if you look closely you can see an vA^ printed in white. Clicking on it changes the size of all the text on the page. There's also a User Control Panel option, under Board Preferences - Edit Global Settings, that allows you to choose an alternative "skin" for the Forum. Some may find the prosilver color scheme easier to read.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Deacon beat me to it. :D Thank you Paul!
There is nothing more important than this one day.