Purple Dragonfly 2: requested by my wife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Axlis

Post by Axlis »

Count me in, my purple Delica needs company!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

sal wrote:I'll see what I can do.

sal

BTW, Snails and turtles move slow because they only have to go half-way ( they bring their homes with them :p )
My wife says to say, "Thank you." (She even laughed at the joke)
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

sal

BTW, Snails and turtles move slow because they only have to go half-way ( they bring their homes with them :p )
Just one of the many reasons I love Spyderco
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

I would definitely pick up a purple for my girl and would love to get one in the delica and endura blue color!
TSchloz

Post by TSchloz »

I think a purple Dragonfly would be great.

Tom
elena86

Post by elena86 »

IMO,orange is good enough colour for both boys and girls.Let's not exagerate with "happy" colours. :)
asmith001

Post by asmith001 »

When I bought my wife a knife last year, she would have probably picked a purple dragonfly. She really liked the purple ladybug, but when I told her how small it was, she declined. If this, or a lime/zombie/venom green, model comes out, I might have to pick one up. This would definitely be her pick...

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

sal

Thank you Sal! My wife's birthday is in June, plenty of time! ;) . Here's a shot of a friend my kids found at our playground this weekend. Don't think I didn't consider balancing a knife on it for a cool Spydie shot! Didn't think my kids (or wife) would approve...

It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Sharktooth

Post by Sharktooth »

My GF wants one of these babies! She loves the Delica but keeps mentioning how she wishes the D'Fly came in purple. Excellent
:spyder:
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I would like to see the stretch, dragonfly, ladybug and manbug all come with the same color options as the delica and endura. Especially considering what good gifts the smaller three can be.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?