Spyderco T Shirts Hats

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

I'm glad people are enjoying the da Vinci picture so much. Of course, I'd like a t-shirt with it. I'd also be interested in a subtle, small red bug on a black t-shirt or polo shirt.
:bug-red-white
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

Another vote for the Da Vinci shirt!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

gbelleh wrote:I'm glad people are enjoying the da Vinci picture so much. Of course, I'd like a t-shirt with it. I'd also be interested in a subtle, small red bug on a black t-shirt or polo shirt.
Hey that Da Vinci does look good>> but have any of you ever seen the "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS HAVE KNIVES" T shirt before? It should be a permanent icon of the company IMO.

However I'm for whatever all of you would be for if it actually gets done. But I wish someone would post the ALL GOD's Critters picture. I can't do that at this time because I currently don't have a digital camera.

Even a picture of the stalwart icons of Spyderco which are the Police model, the Harpy, The Rescue model, The Civilian ect. A picture murel of the all time best selling Spyders would also be great on a T Shirt.

As far as a hat goes I would like to see the icon of "SPYDIE" along with a really radical model like the AYOOB right underneath it.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Any shirt, hat, etc would be KOOL!!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

I would like a black long sleeve tee with Spyderco down the left sleeve in red letters and a red small Spydie on the right chest.
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

opusxpn wrote:Sal is always watching, Thank you sir!
Mr. Sales manager a belt buckle would be nice also.
Totally agree with this...I'd definitely need to buy one.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
billy blade

Post by billy blade »

JD Spydo wrote:Hey that Da Vinci does look good>> but have any of you ever seen the "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS HAVE KNIVES" T shirt before? It should be a permanent icon of the company IMO.

However I'm for whatever all of you would be for if it actually gets done. But I wish someone would post the ALL GOD's Critters picture. I can't do that at this time because I currently don't have a digital camera.

Even a picture of the stalwart icons of Spyderco which are the Police model, the Harpy, The Rescue model, The Civilian ect. A picture murel of the all time best selling Spyders would also be great on a T Shirt.

As far as a hat goes I would like to see the icon of "SPYDIE" along with a really radical model like the AYOOB right underneath it.
I had one of the "All God's Critters Have Knives" Tees back in the day it was a cool shirt and receive a lot of attention when I wore it. It is long gone, I guess I should have bought a dozen of them. I'm sure if it were reintroduced they would sell like..... :rolleyes: ..... A Spyderco Sprint Run.
feathers73

Post by feathers73 »

billy blade wrote:I had one of the "All God's Critters Have Knives" Tees back in the day it was a cool shirt and receive a lot of attention when I wore it. It is long gone, I guess I should have bought a dozen of them. I'm sure if it were reintroduced they would sell like..... :rolleyes: ..... A Spyderco Sprint Run.
Great idea. Sprint run tshirts!!!!!
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

FWIW, there were actually two versions of the "All God's Critters" shirt. The first was back in the early 90's and appears in the 1993 Catalog, the second, based on the 1998 catalog cover artwork, came out in 2005 and appeared in that year's catalog.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

I was gifted a Critter T shirt years ago in South Africa but I seldom wear it, due to it's rarity...

The screening patterns must exist somewhere...

Hmmmmm...
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Stuart Ackerman wrote:I was gifted a Critter T shirt years ago in South Africa but I seldom wear it, due to it's rarity...

The screening patterns must exist somewhere...

Hmmmmm...
Stuart you know darn good and well that Spyderco owns that design i.e. "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS HAVE KNIVES">> so how much trouble could it possibly be just to get it out of the storage area and print some more of those great T-Shirts. What blew me away Sunday when I went out shopping with it on was the fact that 3 people I didn't even know come up and complimented me on it. To me that was confirmation that the "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS" shirt would be just as loved now as it was then.

Albeit I'm not at all opposed to them making a T-Shirt like the ones you guys have suggested or maybe even something that none of us have even seen or thought about before. I would personally love it if they had a shirt with 4 or 5 of Spyderco's Icon models like the Police, Harpy, Military, RESCUE ect. and have a big SPYDIE on the back side with written info or ads on it.

But for the folks that have never seen the ALL GOD's CRITTERS poster before I wish some how that someone would put it up if they can. Also I want to see a new hat as well.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!