Spyderco T Shirts Hats

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
feathers73

Spyderco T Shirts Hats

Post by feathers73 »

Dear Syderco

Please make some t shirts and hats. Suggestions

Black shirt with red logo on left chest and PM2 on the back with spyderco.com below
Black hat with red logo embroidered on front
Velcro patch black with red logo

Thanks
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Welcome to the forums, Feathers73. There was a thread on new Spyderco T-shirt ideas a while back. Not sure when or if this will happen, but I know there's been a lot of interest in this lately.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

gbelleh's calendar submission would be my first choice in a Spyderco T-Shirt...I'd have to buy at least a couple.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Yeah....I noticed Ankerson had a snazzy BM shirt when doing the 810-1401 review.
I would certainly be down for some Spydie apparel.
Spyderco could do some awesome short/long sleeve tees. Not to
mention all the other stuff. Spyderco is a very,very cool and well respected company.
That, imo would just be another license to print money.
zhyla

Post by zhyla »

I'd like to see something rather subdued... Like just a small spyderco logo and that's it.
All God's critters have knives.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

I would love to have a t-shirt, sweatshirt, hat etc!! I have those in CASE so would like to see Spydercos too!! What say you, Sal??? PLEASE!!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
Ned

Post by Ned »

Really want a black or charcoal golf shirt with red logo.... :)
:spyder: C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

zhyla wrote:I'd like to see something rather subdued... Like just a small spyderco logo and that's it.
This. Colored shirt with small logo/text on left breast pocket. Oh yeah, I like pockets on my tshirts. :)

I think the hat should actually have a larger logo than the shirt.
v8r

Post by v8r »

I would be down with another run of the molecule shirt. Always wanted one, but they never had my size in stock.
I would also like a hat, but it would have to be a flex fit rather than a snap back. I have a huge melon and look pretty goofy in a snap back. ;)
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

yeah we need apparel Sal! and also offer some 3XL and 4XL for us fat guys! yeah!
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

A black Tee-shirt, with a Spyder on the left breast...

Perhaps a slogan on the back?

"Trapped in the Web, and Loving It!"
billy blade

Post by billy blade »

3rdGenRigger wrote:gbelleh's calendar submission would be my first choice in a Spyderco T-Shirt...I'd have to buy at least a couple.
I agree would make a great shirt!

Does someone know how to move it over here?
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

3rdGenRigger wrote:gbelleh's calendar submission would be my first choice in a Spyderco T-Shirt...I'd have to buy at least a couple.
billy blade wrote:I agree would make a great shirt!

Does someone know how to move it over here?
I will use my internet wizardry to magically summon it.

*poof*
gbelleh wrote:Image
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
zhyla

Post by zhyla »

That Davinci graphic would be amazing on a shirt.
All God's critters have knives.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

I also want a Spyderco T shirt! Nothing too "loud."
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

"Welcome to the bug side"
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Feather,

Welcome to our forum. I'll forward your request and the thread to the sales manager.

sal
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

sal wrote:Hi Feather,

Welcome to our forum. I'll forward your request and the thread to the sales manager.

sal
Well Mr. Glesser it's really ironic that this thread manifested because just yesterday I got out my old "All GOD's Critters Have Knives T-Shirt" and I got 3 compliments from people in the general public of all places.

I love the "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS" shirt and wish you all would bring it back again. That logo is truly classic in every sense of the word. It was the cover logo of Spyderco's first dealer catalog I believe it was 1997 of which I still have and it epitomizes Spyderco's great quality to precisely what we all talk about here on the forum. If many people want a new type T-Shirt I can understand>> but why couldn't they also bring back that "ALL GOD'S CRITTERS" T-Shirt?

It was a time in Spyder History that I long for. It was also the time which the "Spyderco Story" by Kenneth Delavigne was released>> which we need a sequel of and it's terribly overdue. I'm telling you Mr. Glesser there was a reason all that old stuff like the ALL GOD'S CRITTERS T-Shirt was successful. Bring it back and I think you'll be surprised at how well it will be received with all the newbies as well as some of us long term Spyderville citizens. Give it a chance please>> and we'll be grateful.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Sal is always watching, Thank you sir!
Mr. Sales manager a belt buckle would be nice also.
sal wrote:Hi Feather,

sal
billy blade

Post by billy blade »

jabba359 wrote:I will use my internet wizardry to magically summon it.

*poof*
You are truly a wizard jabba :D Thx