Q website

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Blue Possum

Q website

Post by Blue Possum »

There use to some good information on the spyderco Q that I access at angelfire.com.
But I can't seem to access now. Has it moved?
I did recently get a new PC, so it could have something to do with my settings, but it doesn't appear to be the cause, but I can't rule out either.
I know there are some others, but none had I have seen had production numbers, and angelfire.com did.
Blue Possum
JD Spydo

Use Search Engines for Q information

Post by JD Spydo »

I've been to the website you are talking about but it's been a long time since I've looked at it. I'm not much of a nut about the Q models myself even though I've had a few of them. To me they are somewhat of a novelty knife and wouldn't be much good as an EDC. But if you're strictly collecting and can find some of them New In the Factory Box then by all means go for it.

I bet you could GooGle Spyderco Q and you would find something informative. Or you might try some of the other more obscure search engines. I've done that and had some luck in the past. I've heard that the Q knife with the Jolly Rodger on it is a really top dollar collectible that is if you can even find one>> because I heard 5 years ago that they were getting pretty scarce. I think that Deacon has some Q models on his website. I haven't been to it in a while either. I went there about 3 months ago looking at the Stainless Rescue he had up on the website and it is a good and informative website and I hope he chimes in because he might know where to get more good info on it. Good Luck
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
Tubpbs

Post by Tubpbs »

I am pretty sure I've been there in the last week.

Searching will be your best bet as I think the person before me just said.

Go to Spydiwiki and look for the links to other collector sites and you should get there...
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

I just checked and all I get is the background image of the Jesters. I normally reference that site a lot--it has some good info, but some incorrect info too.
spyderwa

Post by spyderwa »

It should be up. I just checked the webshell so please try again. I need to spend a little more time with it to properly center the photos and add some more. Thanks.

spyderwa
Rare and Unusual Spyderco Webpage
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/spyderwa
remnar

Post by remnar »

GoldenSpydie wrote:I just checked and all I get is the background image of the Jesters. I normally reference that site a lot--it has some good info, but some incorrect info too.
I'm getting the same thing along with some banner adds.
spyderwa

Post by spyderwa »

I suspect that there are popups from angelfire that are getting blocked which are stopping the site from loading. I will probably move it to another host at some point to eliminate the ads.

spyderwa
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

My website doesn't have the same statistics as spyderwa. I tried to id names and photos in mine. If you click on the link in my sig line you will see my page (It has not been updated in a while too)
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
Blue Possum

Post by Blue Possum »

Thank to all that responded. I do appreciate it. Everyone have a good 4th of July.
Blue Possum