Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Kylems11 wrote:Got a plain edge spyderco embassy on the way thanks to BF. Now i finally have both the plain edge embassy & citadel. Took me a longggg time.
Congrats on completing a sector of your collection, but I am skeptical so ........pics or it didn't happen! :)
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Scored a Carbon Fiber Balance. :-)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

xceptnl wrote:Congrats on completing a sector of your collection, but I am skeptical so ........pics or it didn't happen! :)

Theres my citadel ebassy should be here saturday. Ill post a pic when i get it in.
My :spyder:'s
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

:spyder:Kyle:spyder:
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

i have a urban and a sharpmaker on the way. also just got in my elmax pm2 last night.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Kylems11 wrote:Theres my citadel ebassy should be here saturday. Ill post a pic when i get it in.
Looking forward to the group shot
*Landon*
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Got the Kahr Denim Blue Delica coming!! Early B-Day gift to me!!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Chinook 2. I'm doing the series backwards...the 3, then the 2, then hopefully the 1!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

GoldenSpydie wrote:Chinook 2. I'm doing the series backwards...the 3, then the 2, then hopefully the 1!
Very nice, I love my Chinook II and wish I had kept my hands on the III that I had in my temporary possession last year. The Chinook I interests me less, but that's just because I prefer the thumb ramp.
*Landon*
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

xceptnl wrote:Very nice, I love my Chinook II and wish I had kept my hands on the III that I had in my temporary possession last year. The Chinook I interests me less, but that's just because I prefer the thumb ramp.
The Chinook 3 was actually my first "collector"/"rare" Spydie. I got it last summer, and that is when my dream of getting a full set of Goldens came about.

Has anyone noticed that the Blackhawk is basically a smaller Chinook 1? Just and interesting thought.
PSquared

Post by PSquared »

Picked up a Calypso, Blackhawk, Jess Horn lightweight, vg10 Caly 3 and a JD Smith on the South African knife site. They have been delivered to my office in South Africa and I don't get there until Thursday so I guess they are still "in the mail".
Deal4

Post by Deal4 »

Waiting on my Manix 2 Black LW! Can't wait to start flipping it and driving my wife and friends insane!
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

PSquared wrote:Picked up a Calypso, Blackhawk, Jess Horn lightweight, vg10 Caly 3 and a JD Smith on the South African knife site. They have been delivered to my office in South Africa and I don't get there until Thursday so I guess they are still "in the mail".
:eek: What site is this? Do they ship to the US? If I could just order a Blackhawk, you bet I would!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

PSquared wrote:Picked up a Calypso, Blackhawk, Jess Horn lightweight, vg10 Caly 3 and a JD Smith on the South African knife site. They have been delivered to my office in South Africa and I don't get there until Thursday so I guess they are still "in the mail".
Wow. Very nice.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

xceptnl wrote:Congrats on completing a sector of your collection, but I am skeptical so ........pics or it didn't happen! :)

Hows that for a picture. Hope i turned you from a skeptic into a believer.
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

My Para2 Elmax came yesterday, the postman botched the (Friday the 13th) delivery, and I picked it up at the P.O. this morning. All is well :) I posted quicky pics on the Elmax Para 2 thread.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Kylems11 wrote:Image

Hows that for a picture. Hope i turned you from a skeptic into a believer.
*sings* Well I saw those Blades..... now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind. I' in love!......
*Landon*
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Just scored a Squash Bone Kopa for $100 off the 'bay. Gotta love when you "Buy It Now" less than 30 seconds after it is listed! :D
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

xceptnl wrote:*sings* Well I saw those Blades..... now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind. I' in love!......

I love them too, the embassy is so much better than the citadel in my opinion. Thanks to blade forums i was lucky to find both of these gems.

PSquared

Post by PSquared »

GoldenSpydie wrote: :eek: What site is this? Do they ship to the US? If I could just order a Blackhawk, you bet I would!

It's a private seller on sablade.com The combo edge renegade is still there at $160 ($1=R10.68), international shipping on top of that (welcome to our world). He has indicated South African sales only but is, by the looks of things, considering shipping everything left to the US in a few days.
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

I like the salt 1 and only had it on plain edge I ordered a black one in SE
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE