Manix S110v Availability?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

If it is true that they aren't going to make any more of them until August, I decided to spend megabucks to buy one and it arrived today. If I thought they would be available sooner I would consider waiting but another $20 might be worth it to get the knife now, plus maybe I can count it as an early Father's day present.

I had to steal a few seconds away from work to unbox it and see how it looks. The grinds look good, it seems to be very sharp, but the pivot is a bit tight.

MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

bdblue wrote:If it is true that they aren't going to make any more of them until August, I decided to spend megabucks to buy one and it arrived today. If I thought they would be available sooner I would consider waiting but another $20 might be worth it to get the knife now, plus maybe I can count it as an early Father's day present.

I had to steal a few seconds away from work to unbox it and see how it looks. The grinds look good, it seems to be very sharp, but the pivot is a bit tight.

Nice. Xtra $20 very,very well spent.
wquiles

Post by wquiles »

Evil D wrote:You missed the bus...I was PMed this morning by someone who ordered from them just a couple hours ago.
Thanks again man - my Manix S110V from National Knives just arrived today:
Wanted: Superhawk - Found!