Manix S110v Availability?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
noseoil

Manix S110v Availability?

Post by noseoil »

Any word on when the next of these will be out for purchase? Still looking forward to getting one, but the wait continues... Is there a projected date for the delivery of the next batch? thanks, tim
loki_pittman

Post by loki_pittman »

Is this knife a sprint, limited run, or a production model?
FDE

Post by FDE »

Production but when they are in stock they sell FAST!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Its so cool that Spyderco offers S110V in a production folder for a hair over a $100.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I haven't checked for myself but I heard National Knives have them in stock.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

Evil D wrote:I haven't checked for myself but I heard National Knives have them in stock.
They did not have them in stock at noon yesterday or late last night. I just checked and they do not have them in stock now.

I check all of the major online retailers once or twice a day and have not seen any in stock anywhere in weeks or months.
FDE

Post by FDE »

Months?? Not accurate!
FDE

Post by FDE »

Just checked the 'Bay; plenty available and for as little as $10 markup to what the popular dealers were charging. They are definitely available if you have any ambition to look.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

bdblue wrote:They did not have them in stock at noon yesterday or late last night. I just checked and they do not have them in stock now.

I check all of the major online retailers once or twice a day and have not seen any in stock anywhere in weeks or months.
You missed the bus...I was PMed this morning by someone who ordered from them just a couple hours ago.
~David
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Evil D wrote:You missed the bus...I was PMed this morning by someone who ordered from them just a couple hours ago.
Sounds more like a window than a bus? ;)
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

JNewell wrote:Sounds more like a window than a bus? ;)
It was the short bus.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

JNewell wrote:Sounds more like a window than a bus? ;)
My bus driver never gave us 3 "one one thousands" before he left your butt home lol
~David
ASmitty

Post by ASmitty »

Evil D wrote:You missed the bus...I was PMed this morning by someone who ordered from them just a couple hours ago.
National had them listed as in stock mid afternoon yesterday. I know for sure because I saw it with my own eyes and almost pulled the trigger on one. I would have if I didn't already have one on backorder from Jeff at CS.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a danish."

Quietly lurking the Spyderco forum since 2003...
wquiles

Post by wquiles »

ASmitty wrote:National had them listed as in stock mid afternoon yesterday.
That is whom I place my order early today, and I already got a notification that was shipped :D
Wanted: Superhawk - Found!
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

I had to work through lunch today but I got off at 5:45 so now I have time to check...

nope, none in stock at any of the major online retailers.

I have seen them on knife forums at large markups, and ebay at large markups. With all the talk on this forum about fakes on ebay we have all been cautioned to only buy from reputable dealers.
mattman

Post by mattman »

I don't believe there has been a single report of a fake FRN knife... Way to expensive to try to copy the molds.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

bdblue wrote:I had to work through lunch today but I got off at 5:45 so now I have time to check...

nope, none in stock at any of the major online retailers.

I have seen them on knife forums at large markups, and ebay at large markups. With all the talk on this forum about fakes on ebay we have all been cautioned to only buy from reputable dealers.
There's one on eBay right now, $118.99, free shipping, from a seller who has a 99.9% positive feedback from 31,074 sales. That's only about a $10 markup, with free shipping, from a seller that I reeeeeally don't think you'll have problems with. If you want one, there you go. I don't know about you but I'd gladly pay $10 to avoid having to check all those sites on a daily basis and then get let down every time I see people on this forum buying from the same sites you keep saying are constantly out of stock.
~David
NeverEnough

Post by NeverEnough »

...110 frenzy!!! will wait 'til things simmer down a bit - on a super blue spree of late,loving the stretch (not used my d4 and e4 yet) pair of dragonflies on their way...manix 2 light weight cpm 110v will be mine though...
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Evil D wrote:There's one on eBay right now, $118.99, free shipping, from a seller who has a 99.9% positive feedback from 31,074 sales. That's only about a $10 markup, with free shipping, from a seller that I reeeeeally don't think you'll have problems with. If you want one, there you go. I don't know about you but I'd gladly pay $10 to avoid having to check all those sites on a daily basis and then get let down every time I see people on this forum buying from the same sites you keep saying are constantly out of stock.
+1 w/out a doubt
gijoe945

Post by gijoe945 »

Dealer availability on next batch, August.