szabofly yeah

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
endgame

szabofly yeah

Post by endgame »

just got me a szabo fly and it is truly a sweet bali .flips great and is so sharp im a little afraid of it.this is my second bali from laci.i got this small custom bali from him with szabo design engraved on one side and made in the usa ebgraved on the other.it looks like a 2 year old engraved it.lol.i love this little thing its like the szabofly but less then half the size and the handle are curved but solid with holes in it.the szabofly is sweet though i think its one of the easiest balis to flip open but not to do tricks cause i havent tried any with it i dont want to drop it and ding it or cut myself with it.i got it for $225 brand new.just the way it fits in youre hand makes you want to slash at things.not likee a reg bali were the handle is straight this fits youre hand like a folder.great design.
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Sounds awesome man, congrats on the Szabofly. I have been looking for one for ages. I can't wait to get one. I've been praying for spyderco to do a sprint of them.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Bakercompany86

Post by Bakercompany86 »

I would love to own a Szabofly. Unfortunately they are probably one of the hardest Balisong knives to get a hold of. I searched and searched and finally found this....

http://www.lawfuel.com/oakland-lawfuel- ... ttorney-s/

Sucks.....I wish Spyderco would reinstate this design. I would drive to CO to buy one....
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Bakercompany86 wrote:I would love to own a Szabofly. Unfortunately they are probably one of the hardest Balisong knives to get a hold of. I searched and searched and finally found this....

http://www.lawfuel.com/oakland-lawfuel- ... ttorney-s/

Sucks.....I wish Spyderco would reinstate this design. I would drive to CO to buy one....
Just to clarify, there were two versions of the Szabofly. The originals had a VG-10 blade, and only a couple hundred were produced before they were declared illegal. The second version, made several years later and in much greater numbers, had a 154CM blade. That version was offered for a couple years. While neither is easy to find, the 154CM ones are considerably easier to find than the VG-10 ones. Your best bet would be to join BladeForums, if you are not already a member, and keep an eye on the Automatic Knives for Sale sub-forum there.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

In response to the video link above. But our Govt. Agencies can ship/transport full-auto weapons into the hands of Mexican drug cartels to kill our own border patrol agents!(Fast and Furious) What a bunch of .....! :mad:
sanaclous

Post by sanaclous »

Is this the type you are talking about? Really a nice looking knife.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&espv= ... =166&ty=88
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

I have a no-name bali with a very similar overall shape, and I think it feels great in hand. I would love to get a SzaboFly one day.
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
Holland

Post by Holland »

Would love to see pictures :)
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE