MT18P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring CPM-S110V

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Just a perfect size for me Sal! Excited to grab a S110V version this Wednesday, I have some Halpern scales ready and waiting! :D Cheers, Radioactive
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Jurphaas

Post by Jurphaas »

JNewell wrote:Even Phil Wilson's only running S110V at 62.
Phil wilson engraves the hardness of the blade in the underside of the tang. In the case of my Bow River utilty it is 62RW.
Jurphaas. :)
Clipits Work!
* WTC # 0107 *
Holland

Post by Holland »

Jurphaas wrote:Phil wilson engraves the hardness of the blade in the underside of the tang. In the case of my Bow River utilty it is 62RW.
I had no idea, gonna have to check this out later :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Jurphaas wrote:Phil wilson engraves the hardness of the blade in the underside of the tang. In the case of my Bow River utilty it is 62RW.
So what is RW? Rockwell "C" I know..."W"? Is that "W" for Wilson? ;) :)
RadioactiveSpyder

RW = RockWell maybe?
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Holland

Post by Holland »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:RW = RockWell maybe?
Thats what i was thinking
-Spencer

Rotation:
HalpernTi

Post by HalpernTi »

Halpern Titanium is geared up and ready for this release. Our new website lets you complete the transaction on line with a secure site for all major credit cards.

We have 12 colors for Option 4 and 13 colors for Option 5.
Our new Rosewood Dymondwood, Green Linen Micarta and a new Marine Tan Camo are already a hit.

Lots of stock so I'm not scared!! Kyle is all set to oil 'em up and ship them out. As you know, this is our only direct sale, but we are shipping two times a week to keep up with the demand.

It's not a MULE but we have 4 different Swick handles too.

The Spyderco forum is such a great support to us. Any ideas on how to offer a free Mule handle set to someone?
I can't always keep up with the Spyderco Orem, so please email me mh@halperntitanium.com if I don't respond.

Thanks again.
Holland

Post by Holland »

Thanks for the update! Im sure lots of Mule users would know what to do without you guys!
-Spencer

Rotation:
dtoad

Post by dtoad »

HalpernTi wrote:Halpern Titanium is geared up and ready for this release. Our new website lets you complete the transaction on line with a secure site for all major credit cards.
Placed my 1st order with you guys today off your new site. So excited for this MT18P run and a couple sets of your handles.....

Cheers,
DT
Fish on!
wmcilvain

Post by wmcilvain »

dibs
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:RW = RockWell maybe?
Holland wrote:Thats what i was thinking
Nah. Rockwell is actually seven different scales, you need to specify which. In this case, it's certainly Rockwell C, usually abbreviated HRC or RC (or Rc). :spyder:
HalpernTi

Post by HalpernTi »

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Our business is the knife industry and we love the enthusiasm of Spyderco Fans.
Marianne
RadioactiveSpyder

JNewell wrote:Nah. Rockwell is actually seven different scales, you need to specify which. In this case, it's certainly Rockwell C, usually abbreviated HRC or RC (or Rc). :spyder:
So what's your take on "RW"?
Strong-Dog

Post by Strong-Dog »

Just to be certain, what time are these available for someone on the east coast?
"For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead."

-Henry Hill
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Strong-Dog wrote:Just to be certain, what time are these available for someone on the east coast?
10:00 AM Mountain Time = 11:00 AM Central = Noon Eastern... but it just doesn't seem safe to wait that long :eek: :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Strong-Dog

Post by Strong-Dog »

DougC-3 wrote:10:00 AM Mountain Time = 11:00 AM Central = Noon Eastern... but it just doesn't seem safe to wait that long :eek: :D
I know, I can't wait for these. I thought it was noon, but remembered some issue with the time zone they said so just wanted to be sure. Thanks
"For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead."

-Henry Hill
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Strong-Dog wrote:Just to be certain, what time are these available for someone on the east coast?
Eastern time is 2 hours later than Mountain
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Strong-Dog wrote:I know, I can't wait for these. I thought it was noon, but remembered some issue with the time zone they said so just wanted to be sure. Thanks
Right, she said MDT, daylight time, which sort of confused things. I think it was just a typo -- I googled daylight time and it doesn't start until March 9th this year, so I'm sure she meant MST.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

Just have to get there a little earlier and probably wait a little longer. :D
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:So what's your take on "RW"?
Rockwell? Rockwell Wilson scale? :D Regardless, if Phil Wilson engraved a number on the blade, it's almost certainly Rockwell C.