Winners of Super Bowl XLVIII: Will it be the Broncos or Seahawks?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SpyderNut

Winners of Super Bowl XLVIII: Will it be the Broncos or Seahawks?

Post by SpyderNut »

Having been a fan of Peyton Manning for many years (he belonged to the Colts’ fans first! :) ) it may not surprise you that I will be rooting for Denver tomorrow. Not that I have anything against the Seahawks, per se, I just think that Denver has the moxie to pull this thing off. It should be one heck of a game either way. (I’m just relieved I won’t have to see Belichick or Brady tomorrow :cool :) .

What are your pre-game predictions?
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I don't much care either way, but I'll root for the Broncos just to support Spyderco's pick lol.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Evil D wrote:I don't much care either way, but I'll root for the Broncos just to support Spyderco's pick lol.
Lol. :) I wonder if Sal's a Bronco's fan?

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
remnar

Post by remnar »

SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

^^^ Say, those are nice knives...wait--what's that awful thing doing there in the middle?! :eek: :p ;)

remnar

Post by remnar »

I think it goes well with the Hawkbill. :D
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

remnar wrote:I think it goes well with the Hawkbill. :D
Ok, I'll give you that. ;) :D

Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

The real winners of the Superbowl will be the beer and snack companies. :D
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

Bronco's all the way. I don't like that #25 for Seattle. He harrasses players until they hit him and get a penalty when he shoud be penalized himself for starting it. The Seahawks are just downright dirty. When they played New Orleans Mark Ingram fumbled the ball there was a big pile up and one of Seattles players had him by the foot pulling so hard he was straigjt up in the air. I've watched football all my life and have never seen anything like that. Heck I didn't even know anything like that was legal.
remnar

Post by remnar »

Spydersense wrote:The real winners of the Superbowl will be the beer and snack companies. :D
That's the truth!
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

SpyderNut wrote:Lol. :) I wonder if Sal's a Bronco's fan?
Not sure but Spyderco did post on their Facebook page that they support them. I'm sure that may not include the whole company and everyone in it.
~David
Blue Possum

Post by Blue Possum »

I am going with Payton for the QB, John Fox for the Coach, Elway for the GM.

Seattle I do like the they play in a open stadium, have a strong fan voice at home, but the only player I like is Russell Wilson as the QB.
Blue Possum
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

Hey guys,
Being from ​Tennessee, I'm pulling for the Broncos, we can claim Manning! Plus there's the Spyderco /Colorado connection.
Later,
Don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
Strong-Dog

Post by Strong-Dog »

I want the Broncos to win, I really do, but I think when the #1 offense meets the #1 defense, its gonna come down to the Seahawks offense and the Broncos defense, which I believe the Seahawks have the advantage. Also, the weather such as cold temps, wind, and precipitation will favor the Seahawks.
"For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead."

-Henry Hill
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

~David
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

I don,t really care either way. I'm rooting for peyton manning, but I think the Seahawk defense will be too much!
raven

Post by raven »

I'm here in SC, but this Colorado Native is rooting for the Broncos :D !!! What's surprising is there are actually quite a few Bronco fans out here... huh, who knew :) ??? Anyway, Go Peyton Manning and Broncos!!! ;)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

We need to give Denver our full support. It's the team with the most support that wins. Get down in the floor on your hands and knees in front of the tv and let's turn this thing around. Try changing chanels for the second half and putting X marks on Seahawk players with your finger on the tv screen. Go Bronco's!!!!!!!
Strong-Dog

Post by Strong-Dog »

Watching this disgrace and it honestly feels like Denver gave up somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd quarter.
"For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead."

-Henry Hill
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

That was painful. I really thought it was gonna be a shut out.
~David