Are the Smallflys

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
linos

Are the Smallflys

Post by linos »

discontinued?
it looks like every store is out of stock for a long while now... :confused:
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

They are. I think Bladehq has some though.
Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

I believe they are but they pop up on the knife forums with buy/sell areas quite frequently and right now they are still reasonable as they've just been disco'd and are still plentiful. Get them while you can!!
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
alicenancy

Post by alicenancy »

I know its been a little while since i have posted but i have a quick question. I have been looking at the spyderco Autonomy for some time now. It would be the perfect knife for my job. I recently found a few for sale at a price i cant imagine is correct. Most of them where about $700. Im not complaining if that is the price. I just want to know if these retailers are trying to rip people off. it seems kind of fishy because spyderco sells similar knives for under $200. so im just curious if this is poor retailer ethics or if this is the price they are intended to sell at.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

alicenancy wrote:I know its been a little while since i have posted but i have a quick question. I have been looking at the spyderco Autonomy for some time now. It would be the perfect knife for my job. I recently found a few for sale at a price i cant imagine is correct. Most of them where about $700. Im not complaining if that is the price. I just want to know if these retailers are trying to rip people off. it seems kind of fishy because spyderco sells similar knives for under $200. so im just curious if this is poor retailer ethics or if this is the price they are intended to sell at.
Some dealers (or the software they use) put ridiculously high prices on out of stock items and, AFAIK, the Autonomy hasn't been released yet. I believe the MSRP will be around $350, so average US "street price" should be around $225.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
sanaclous

Post by sanaclous »

Have you ever tried searching for it on e-bay or something similar?