Paramilitary 2 Availability...??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Evil D wrote:Yep, that's why I always spend my money there when/if I can. Support your local shops. I almost walked out with another DLC Para 2 but I'm on a buying freeze at the moment to support some other hobbies :(
Lol first world problems
ginsuwarrior

Post by ginsuwarrior »

Unless his "other hobbies" are eating, then he's got third world problem.
jalcon wrote:Lol first world problems
MCM

Post by MCM »

Just an observation, but I have not seen a bad Para2. :)
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
tjudge44

Post by tjudge44 »

OpticsPlanet has the G2 version in stock for $119.99.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/spyderco-pa ... knife.html
ginsuwarrior

Post by ginsuwarrior »

MCM wrote:Knifework's has a few in stock today @ $104.95
1 per person.
http://www.knifeworks.com/spydercopara-military2.aspx
Ordered one, just came today....PERFECT!!! It's my first PM2. Both the Military and Paramilitary 2 just suit me quite well. Handles and blade profiles are really great. Compression lock is interesting, I like it. THANK YOU SPYDERCO!!!
Janfrederik

Post by Janfrederik »

Anyone still looking for these? Or has this thread eliminated the search for one?
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

It is nuts to me to think it has been an entire year and you still can barely find these. If you want a black handle with a satin or black blade.....forget it.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
remnar

Post by remnar »

David Lowry wrote:It is nuts to me to think it has been an entire year and you still can barely find these. If you want a black handle with a satin or black blade.....forget it.
That's strange because the only PM2s that I'm seeing in stores is the black on black model. I bought the first one that I saw before I knew about all the hype and scarcity of these knives. I didn't plan on spending $100++ on a knife that day but the PM2 was impressive. Since then, I've only seen a couple others in stores and they have all been the same model. I'm not looking for another PM2, but if I come across a digicam with plain blade, then I don't know if I'll be able to resist. Good luck to everybody that is still on the hunt...

-remnar
mwramos76

Post by mwramos76 »

Bladehq has paras in stock right now
Mark in Oz

Post by Mark in Oz »

And now they don't...
Revival

Post by Revival »

David Lowry wrote:It is nuts to me to think it has been an entire year and you still can barely find these. If you want a black handle with a satin or black blade.....forget it.
I remember at one point earlier in the year the black/satin was the most common one available and the cheapest of all the 4. I guess it's better that they are selling in hours rather than minutes these days...haha
dl1340

Post by dl1340 »

Just pulled trigger on a digital camo/satin. Had the choice of digital camo/satin, black/black, black/satin. Was down to black/satin, camo/satin, decided to be different and get camo/satin. I have alot of black/black knives, don't think I can go wrong with any color combo
Revival

Post by Revival »

dl1340 wrote:Just pulled trigger on a digital camo/satin. Had the choice of digital camo/satin, black/black, black/satin. Was down to black/satin, camo/satin, decided to be different and get camo/satin. I have alot of black/black knives, don't think I can go wrong with any color combo
Where is it that you had all these choices? Local or online?
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

They are still being produced, and still being snapped up as soon as they become available. I have picked up several PM2's this year besides sprint runs, and I passed up the chance to purchase a black/satin from Blade HQ yesterday, and National Knives has at least one in stock right now ( I give it about 2 minutes after I post this for them to sell out :D ).

Edit, not any more...

Point is, they become available, and some dealers will still let you pre-order and they'll ship them as they come in, some dealers no longer take pre-orders on them because they have too long of a wait list.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
Janfrederik

Post by Janfrederik »

If anyone's looking for a Para2, PM me. I got the hookup :p
Sharpdressed man

Post by Sharpdressed man »

I found a DLC blade with black G-10 and bought it last month. I like it so much I got to thinking what if I lost it or ... ??? OMG I can no longer be with out a PM2. So I ordered another one yesterday.
This is one crazy powerful addiction, plus it is my favorite knife to flip open over and over and over. It drivers my wifey nuts (Thanks Sal and Eric!)
Anyway they are out there on Amazon and Flea Bay.
Happy hunting and Happy Holidays...
CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click... CLICK... Click...
JayTea

Post by JayTea »

Just to help anyone following this thread:
I've been searching on-line for two months and finally saw that blade ops.com had it in stock. Ordered last night and got shipping confirmation today. Spyderco Para-Military 2 Knife, Plain Black Blade, Digi-Camo G10 Handle, C81GPCMOBK2
Sharpdressed man

Post by Sharpdressed man »

JayTea, congrats! You're going to love it. I just got my second PM2 today. Satin with black G-10 , the camo just doesn't do it for me. I would like carbon fiber but that's for another day. Take care and happy EDCing.
JayTea

Post by JayTea »

Sharp dressed man,
Thanks. It should arrive by Thursday. I'm now 65 and this is actually my very first knife!
It has been a long time for me since I was a child and looked forward to a present. It makes me feel like a child again this
Christmas. Waiting in anticipation. Seems like lots of nice people on this forum with common interest. This is just my third post here, but plan to stay.
Pake

Post by Pake »

Howes has satin camo for $99. Had 3 in stock now down to one. I was tempted to get it but i just bought an umnumzaan from them.