What are your next THREE Spyderco purchases?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

Just bought a techno! Waiting on shipping! This is definitely my last this year! Seems I said that before!!! :rolleyes:
chaosdragon0000

heh, you're not the only one

Post by chaosdragon0000 »

eric m. wrote:Just bought a techno! Waiting on shipping! This is definitely my last this year! Seems I said that before!!! :rolleyes:
I did the same thing. I got the Endura Superblue last month, said it would be my last for the year. Next thing I know, I get the Pacific Salt Black, also said that would be my last. I was wrong, ended up buying the Sage 1. Haven't bought anything yet this month, but that Techno (top of my next 3 list) is awfully tempting.
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

chaosdragon, I was looking on one of the threads here and the knife looks like it is built like a tank! If the stonewashed blade finish in any way resembles my benchmade ball-axis flipper I will be more than pleased! That knife is another little tank! :)
Holland

Post by Holland »

xceptnl wrote: :eek: say it aint so.... :eek:
i imagine ill probably end up getting one. I was one of the people begging Sal for it last year :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Holland

Post by Holland »

senorsquare wrote:I'm pretty happy with my current stable. I would like to get the Tuff and might try to get the S90V Yo2 when it comes available and I'm STILL waiting for an M4 Para2.
Amen sir
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Bob2swpa

Post by Bob2swpa »

Ordered the Sage 3 today :D :spyder:
Spyderfly, Endura4 w Wave, C10PS Endura, Manix2, Centofante 3, Ocelot, Blue Domino, Yojimbo, Earthtone Paramilitary2,Vallotton sub hilt so far : :spyder:
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

You're going to love it!!! The sage 4 fit and finish is amazing!!! Just increasing your collection beforehand-HA, HA, HA! :D
Revival

Post by Revival »

Revival wrote:Sage 1 (again)
Dragonfly 2 G10/FRN
Chaparral
After reading the EDC poll thread I think I'm going with a Caly 3 instead of the chaparral.
chaosdragon0000

Post by chaosdragon0000 »

eric m. wrote:chaosdragon, I was looking on one of the threads here and the knife looks like it is built like a tank! If the stonewashed blade finish in any way resembles my benchmade ball-axis flipper I will be more than pleased! That knife is another little tank! :)
No, no more praise for the Techno! Must...reisist...buying...Techno...my self-restraint towards another knife purchase this year might have just cracked. Some people claim that spyderco knives aren't all that good looking. I disagree strongly, as they are both beautiful and functional to me--which makes it all the harder for me to resist buying another one.
VeloWeave

Post by VeloWeave »

Techno, Sage 2 or 3, PM2
Most Carried: Sebenza Insingo small, Chaparral, Modded Southard Flipper, Delica 4, Ritter Mini-Grip, Techno, Injection 3.0
Wishlist 2014: Sage 2, Mnandi, Krein Alpha,
Other's I own or have sold: Vallotton, Anso Zulu, Blur CF, Scallion, Leaf Storm, Sage 2, Caly 3 CF
Flashlight EDC: Preon 0, Peak Eiger AAA Oveready edition with QTC & momentary button Nichia 219 emitter, Beta-QR, Muyshondt Aeon
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

It seems that I usually skip my want list and get something else on impulse or read some threads and find out I want an exclusive I thought I didn't, then have to scrabble for one before they're all gone -- that very nearly happened with the CF Manix2 XL, but I've escaped so far. Then I found out about the Brown Native and it jumped ahead of the list. Then I read some Yo2 threads, saw a cyber week deal, and bingo, I have one coming tomorrow.

But my official list has a new FFG Manix2, unless I get a FFG sprint before it comes out, the next mule, maybe a swick, and maybe a light weight Manix2, especially if a variant comes out. And I almost ordered an Ambitious today :rolleyes:

Oh yes, the green Tenacious!
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Joshua J.

Post by Joshua J. »

I just saw the Tatanka! I love the giant E-4 design, and the lock looks absolutely fascinating, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

The Tusk looks fantastic as well, when I had a small pry-tool on my LA-X I used it all the time.

3rd place is probably tied between a Vallotton and a black Warrior (I currently have the regular version), and maybe the Pingo.
Commendatore

Post by Commendatore »

Arriving this week: brown Native. Thinking about two Finches but if it appears soon Mule, Mule, Mule. Other than that: Stretch SB, Kiwi.

Hard for me to reduce it to three knives unless three of them are already on the way.
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

Introvert, Introvert, and Equilibrium
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

Manix 2 FFG - somehow I have not owned a Manix before !
Tuff - just because
Sage 3 CF - I like the new look CF version
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Evil D wrote:1. DLC/FFG Manix 2

2. G10 Kiwi 4

3. S90V Yojimbo 2

Probably in the order that they become available.
Yup, that's my list as well. Also need to complete the SB sprint lineup and get my hands on those two Spy-DKs!! ;) . And the new Sage 3, the beautiful Worker sprint, plus the new leaf Swick and Mules! I have the suspicion that one of these last two will suddenly appear in the next few weeks...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
polyhexamethyl

Post by polyhexamethyl »

i just recently got a domino and i'm still looking for a lion spy for a decent price! but probably the most "coming real" purchases will be a SB dragonfly and MT18
aogami super blue dragonfly!
Mutt

Post by Mutt »

Stretch - blue nishijin pre ordered
Sage 1 - mine was given to a family member
? - well come on you gotta be flexable and you never know what might pop up next
Manchu

Post by Manchu »

Delica FG G10
another Southard
Sage 2 Ti

:spyder:
Keep Up The Fire!!

:spyder: : Janich/Snody Ronin, Chinook II (2/ea.), Manix (1st gen.), Persian (1st gen), UKPK-G10/orange, UKPK-G10/fg, Southard, Gayle Bradley, Goddard OD Lightweight Sprint Run

**Sent from a remote location using smoke signals.**
MCM

Post by MCM »

Stretch, Black Glass Fiber / Damascus
M2 XL S90v
Hungarian Folder/Dyad/ Karahawk - not sure..........
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......