Cruwear Military ETA

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

salmonkiller wrote:It's a great user with tough steel and well worth the price.Get one while you can and if you can afford the funds..
Oh I got one today :) Wife says I can't have it until Xmas.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
M80

Post by M80 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Warriors and wonders just got 20 in stock this afternoon. As I write this there are 11 left.
e_e
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

M80 wrote:e_e
Hmm...not sure what to make of that look. 6 Left.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
M80

Post by M80 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Hmm...not sure what to make of that look. 6 Left.
People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay :rolleyes:
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

M80 wrote:People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay :rolleyes:
Letting people know about vendors who have uncommon or sought-after knives in stock is a long tradition here. Spyderco itself posts about the availability of the Mule series and sprints, and maintain an entire forum dedicated to new product announcements. His post was a normal and very welcome contribution here. :spyder:
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I received mine yesterday that I had preordered from KC, it was nice that they finally came through on it.

I think it was the XHP Millie I had preordered from them once, that they finally sent me an email saying they couldn't fulfill it :( . But they fulfilled this one.

So now I have a backup, because I picked up a Cruwear Millie from National Knives in the meantime just in case KC didn't get enough to fill their preorders :) .
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

rodloos wrote:I received mine yesterday that I had preordered from KC, it was nice that they finally came through on it.

When did you order? I haven't heard a thing from them on mine, ordered mid-May.
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

M80 wrote:People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay :rolleyes:
They will certainly try to do that, but posting on this forum gives the average user a chance to hear about it and get one for themselves.

For awhile I was checking frequently with the more major online retailers but I don't have time to do much of that during the day. I wasn't aware of all of the smaller dealers that might get them.
nccole

Post by nccole »

bdblue wrote:When did you order? I haven't heard a thing from them on mine, ordered mid-May.
Same here, so I paid attention to this thread and bought one from another dealer and cancelled the KC order. It was making me anxious. Probably will always pre-order from them if I really want it just to have a backup option, but most likely will never see one from them because I can usually find another somewhere else and faster.
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

bdblue wrote:When did you order? I haven't heard a thing from them on mine, ordered mid-May.
I ordered from them in May also, so they may be getting close to fulfilling yours also. My first clue was seeing the credit card charge go through, then later that day the shipping confirmation.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

W & W has a couple left. A couple super blue Delicas, too.
- best wishes, Jazz.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Jazz wrote:W & W has a couple left. A couple super blue Delicas, too.
For those south of the 49th parallel, my experience with W&W has been excellent. :spyder:
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

Grey G10 Military and Para-Military2

pir4te

Post by pir4te »

W&W isn't that cheap at $195 shipped to the US. Picked one up anyways... Only 2 left.
DesertDweller

Post by DesertDweller »

I ordered min in mid-May from KC, and got it today.
gastonian

Post by gastonian »

Blade hq has them in stock!

Just ordered myself a backup! :D
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

Are these things still shipping? Looks like the last report of someone receiving one was right at one month ago.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

bdblue wrote:Are these things still shipping? Looks like the last report of someone receiving one was right at one month ago.
The one I ordered from Dvor came 12 days ago.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:The one I ordered from Dvor came 12 days ago.
That's good to hear I guess. I am still waiting on one from DVOR
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

Still waiting as well...I just received yet another "order still pending" notice from KC (I ordered in June 2013) and I was wondering if they will just keep sending this to me in perpetuity, or if there is still a chance that more will be shipping?

Any new news/updates? It sure feels like I missed the boat on this at this point, and truthfully with a new Mule coming, upcoming S90V Yo2 and the potential for a K390 military in 2015 I may not be disappointed I missed this one after all.