Cruwear Military ETA

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

A little too high for me still hoping my preorder with kc goes through.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Invective wrote:So does CS but for just a few bucks less than MSRP
Maybe they're taking cues from BBS??? ;)
sok

Post by sok »

Carboni wrote:pm sent

Thanks Carboni, I am now in the Cruwear Military club. Can't wait until Friday.
Donut

Post by Donut »

Blade HQ has them in stock.

This sprint sure is trickling out!
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
reddragon

Post by reddragon »

In stock at Knifeworks right now

Edit: sorry guys, out of stock again

I had been pinging their page throughout the day for a few days now and scored one just before they went out of stock again.
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

reddragon wrote:In stock at Knifeworks right now
I wonder what has happened to KC- haven't heard of anything being shipped from them in quite awhile.
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

bdblue wrote:I wonder what has happened to KC- haven't heard of anything being shipped from them in quite awhile.
Wondering the same myself. ive had a preorder in since june and no word yet.
eric m.

Post by eric m. »

Just got mine in the mail today! I put my order in on the 15th. Ebay had the picture of a grey caly3.5 but the model was C36, so I clicked and there it was! Mistaken picture but right knife. $143.00 shipped! Will go with my black-blade combo-edge which is now discontinued!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

For anyone who still hasn't got their Cru Millie shipment from Dvor, I emailed them today and they are definitely still going to ship, but could not give me a certain ETA.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:For anyone who still hasn't got their Cru Millie shipment from Dvor, I emailed them today and they are definitely still going to ship, but could not give me a certain ETA.
Thanks for the heads up. I figured they will ship my backup when they get it.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Invective

Post by Invective »

xceptnl wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I figured they will ship my backup when they get it.
I initially ordered from them but then when they sent out the email saying they were backed up, I ordered from knifeoutlet. Got the email from dvor the other day and let them know I was still interested in them sending me my order and got a reply back that said "Thank you for your follow up. We will continue to process your order and email you the tracking information once the order has shipped out."

What's weird is I ordered 2 from dvor and right now my Account history s showing 2 ordered but only 1 shipped, and I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. So I guess at least I'll be getting a back-up, and if the second one comes in then I'd be willing to find someone here who missed out and sell it to them at cost.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

BHQ has this in stock again.
reddragon

Post by reddragon »

Knifeworks has these in stock again.
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

bdblue wrote:I wonder what has happened to KC- haven't heard of anything being shipped from them in quite awhile.
I've had a preorder in with KC for awhile too - already picked up one from a different dealer, wasn't sure if KC would come through.

I still haven't received my shipping notice from KC, but I did see my credit card get charged today for the amount of the cruwear millie, so I think they must be processing the ones they received, and I expect to received a shipping notice soon (I just ordered a tan XHP native from them also, but it already shipped so they can't just throw it in the box and ship them both to me, darn :) ).
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
KiwiBird

Post by KiwiBird »

I ordered mine from KC at the end of May and got my shipping notification today. Woo Hoo!
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

KiwiBird wrote:I ordered mine from KC at the end of May and got my shipping notification today. Woo Hoo!
I ordered from KC before that and have not gotten a shipping notification yet. Consider yourself lucky.
Pake

Post by Pake »

DougC-3 wrote:For anyone who still hasn't got their Cru Millie shipment from Dvor, I emailed them today and they are definitely still going to ship, but could not give me a certain ETA.
Dvor had some millies available a couple of days ago. I received a notification to resubmit my paypal payment since it was on hold for longer than 30 days. I canceled the order since receiving one from Knifeworks a couple of weeks ago. Thought about owning a "back up", but I have my eyes set on other knives. :spyder:
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Pake wrote:Dvor had some millies available a couple of days ago. I received a notification to resubmit my paypal payment since it was on hold for longer than 30 days. I canceled the order since receiving one from Knifeworks a couple of weeks ago. Thought about owning a "back up", but I have my eyes set on other knives. :spyder:
Thanks very much for the heads up, Pake. I checked my PayPal account and it does indeed say the transaction has expired, but Dvor hasn't notified me. Maybe they renewed the transaction when I emailed them last week, or earlier when I called them before?* I really just ordered a second one as insurance in case I was unable to get one, thinking, if I got two, I would pass one on at cost to a desperate forum member who was unable to get one. But Dvor is supposed to give me a $10 1st-time-buyer discount off their $139 + S&H price, and it's hard to turn it down at that price :) At this point I think I'll just let the chips fall where they may, not contact them, and see what happens.

*Edit: I really don't know if they could renew the transax from their end, and if they had, the "expired" notice probably would have been removed... I may call them again to see what's happening ....whatever
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Warriors and wonders just got 20 in stock this afternoon. As I write this there are 11 left.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
salmonkiller

Post by salmonkiller »

It's a great user with tough steel and well worth the price.Get one while you can and if you can afford the funds..