Sharpmaker Video Format....

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jerd

Sharpmaker Video Format....

Post by jerd »

Hello. I just ordered the Sharpmaker 204. I know it comes with a vhs video but was wondering what other formats might be available? I couple years ago I jumped too fast on the technology bandwagon and got rid of my VCR. Is there a DVD version? What about a down-loadable version that was an mpeg or quicktime file. Are there any options for me? thank you.
travis quaas

Post by travis quaas »

jerd,

Sorry, there are no other formats that are on DVD, CD, digital in general.

We do make the video on the PAL and SECAM format. But as far as getting the video on disc, we are trying to work on that. Not to mention, there is always the possibility for the future to put such instructional vids on our website. Here's to hoping that it happens sooner than later!

TQ
Rger No. 1

Post by Rger No. 1 »

Travis, you better get on the move. DVD is today's reality; not the video technology. You are demonstrating for the all of world to see that you are really behind the times. How can you expect people to believe you are on the cutting edge w/ knife technology and design when you don't also offer DVD or downloads. Let's get to work!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." Albert Einstein
Rger No. 1

Post by Rger No. 1 »

Travis, you better get on the move. DVD is today's reality; not the video technology. You are demonstrating for the all of world to see that you are really behind the times. How can you expect people to believe you are on the cutting edge w/ knife technology and design when you don't also offer DVD or downloads. Let's get to work!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." Albert Einstein