Para-Military2 *In Stock* at the following links... (:

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Invective

Post by Invective »

Popsickle wrote:they also seem to have a fluted millie
That's one of my favorite things about KSF, they always seem to have items in stock, especially older discoed models when no one else does. I see they still have the Superleaf, Jason Breeden Rescue, CF Balance, SE PM1s, and CF Natives The downside is that it is a bit more expensive than most shops.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Invective wrote:That's one of my favorite things about KSF, they always seem to have items in stock, especially older discoed models when no one else does. I see they still have the Superleaf, Jason Breeden Rescue, CF Balance, SE PM1s, and CF Natives The downside is that it is a bit more expensive than most shops.
Jaysknives is another store like that, that has dozens of older and disoed Spydercos, some at slightly higher prices, but some pretty low. In fact it's hard to believe they really have all those knives in stock -- I've never called to inquire.

I've been reluctant to tell anybody about the place, in case I win the PCH sweepstakes and want to get two of each before they're all gone :p :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Invective

Post by Invective »

DougC-3 wrote:Jaysknives is another store like that, that has dozens of older and disoed Spydercos, some at slightly higher prices, but some pretty low. In fact it's hard to believe they really have all those knives in stock -- I've never called to inquire.
It probably was not a good idea for me to go to jaysknives ooohhh all those Jesters are just calling my name :D
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Mark's Outdoors in Vestavia, AL has about 5 Digi Satins, 4 Digi DLC and 3 murdered out Para's in stock today. They do not have a website, but call them 205-822-2010 and ask for Randy Yerkas or Johnny Mosely in the knife dept. TELL THEM JEREMY SENT YOU!! I love helping my b&m out when I can. Shame I am not a Para dude...
setldown

Post by setldown »

Cutlery Shoppe has some listed now.
Focus is just distraction from distraction, so I take my moderation in moderation.
Alnamvet68

Post by Alnamvet68 »

recklessac

Post by recklessac »

For anyone else in the UK Heinnie have some camo satin pm2s in stock. Mine arrived this morning.

http://www.heinnie.com/Paramilitary-G10 ... -0-0-7559/
Unbrokenchain33

Post by Unbrokenchain33 »

National Knives
Invective

Post by Invective »

KnivesPlus has them in stock it seems
Unbrokenchain33

Invective wrote:KnivesPlus has them in stock it seems
You click on a knife and it says this at the bottom of each page for the PM2:

All Para Military Models are on backorder. Please do not order if this is a problem.
salmonkiller

Post by salmonkiller »

GP has the plain model in stock now.
bgrisso

Post by bgrisso »

you can get them direct from Spyderco, I was on the phone with them yesterday. but they charge full MSRP ($210 or something) OUCH.
I just got one off ebay for $150, there seems to be lots there (black blade) for around $145 to $150
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

bgrisso wrote:you can get them direct from Spyderco, I was on the phone with them yesterday. but they charge full MSRP ($210 or something) OUCH.
I just got one off ebay for $150, there seems to be lots there (black blade) for around $145 to $150
Careful with that.
mainaman

Post by mainaman »

bgrisso wrote:you can get them direct from Spyderco, I was on the phone with them yesterday. but they charge full MSRP ($210 or something) OUCH.
Too many fakes floating to risk it. Some vendors are online knife shops so they are probably OK, but still you have to be able to recognize fakes (and good auction pics) to be able to tell.
Unbrokenchain33

Kershawguy
bgrisso

Post by bgrisso »

mainaman wrote:Too many fakes floating to risk it. Some vendors are online knife shops so they are probably OK, but still you have to be able to recognize fakes (and good auction pics) to be able to tell.
really? never thought about that as a potential problem. I've been buying tons of stuff off ebay forever, never run into that with anything. How can I tell if they are fake, any pointers? The person I bought from had 100% feedback with over 85 transactions, all different stuff. Would someone really construct all that just to sell a fake $150 knife?
thanks
Ben
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

bgrisso wrote:really? never thought about that as a potential problem. I've been buying tons of stuff off ebay forever, never run into that with anything. How can I tell if they are fake, any pointers? The person I bought from had 100% feedback with over 85 transactions, all different stuff. Would someone really construct all that just to sell a fake $150 knife?
thanks
Ben
ehhh...its happened many times before on ebay. I'll let someone else chime in on what exactly to look for. 95% your good though.
mainaman

Post by mainaman »

bgrisso wrote:really? never thought about that as a potential problem. I've been buying tons of stuff off ebay forever, never run into that with anything. How can I tell if they are fake, any pointers? The person I bought from had 100% feedback with over 85 transactions, all different stuff. Would someone really construct all that just to sell a fake $150 knife?
thanks
Ben
We have a subforum to report fakes or ask if a certain knife is a fake.

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/forumdis ... -and-fakes

On Youtube you can find videos explaining some of the fakes.
Alnamvet68

Post by Alnamvet68 »

Blade HQ has the satin and black digicam PM2 in stock as I write this.
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Amazon has two black blade camo Paramility 2's left. I already snagged one for myself.