I'm Chloe...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Thanks pockets. Its the first thing that came to mind when I read Little Miss How Much BS can I string together in one paragraph without people getting to Suspicious-es OP.
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

DRKBC wrote:Thanks pockets. Its the first thing that came to mind when I read Little Miss How Much BS can I string together in one paragraph without people getting to Suspicious-es OP.
It got a nice cackle from me
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Buendia518 wrote:It got a nice cackle from me
Yeah I really liked that she clarified which state all of her parents beautiful homes were in. Good to know New York is in New York and Honolulu is in Hawaii that type of thing. It really goes a long way for all of us that don't have that much worldly experience behind our belts ... Palm Springs in California no less ... Who new!
Andre

Post by Andre »

Welcome! And i am this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snsj0L8-4Iw
However, if your story is true i am very sorry.
chloe

Post by chloe »

DunninLA wrote:this poster does not write with the quality of a UPenn student. Read "chloe's" last post carefully. It is in the voice of an average high school student.

Examples:
"real little",
"like and inch long"
"there others"
"where someone did something in history"
"any thing"

That's ignoring all the punctuation issues, of which there are at least a couple dozen.

This entire post is all BS. At least "chloe" has had an innocent diversion into fantasy.
Only putting it in terms someone my age would use. Who made you the Sultan of Syntax?

You people got mean. I found the watch today and the knife was lost on the train. Dad and mom spend like crazy. Also, what is wrong with my school, I am not the Oxford or Harvard type...I don't even plan to work.

You Turned to haters, how rude.

Maybe I will not post here again if I am to be insulted by some English professor, who is not even correct in his observation of my skill. I thought just casually writing here would be fun, had I Known, I could bump, it up to twentieth grade then let your dictionaries come off the shelf you pompous self serving ***.

Yes, I did take the watch and knife. I thought it would make for a post of something unique. Some of his points are mistakes, and typos. Sure did not know this was a quiz.

This place sucks.
chloe

Post by chloe »

DunninLA wrote:this poster does not write with the quality of a UPenn student. Read "chloe's" last post carefully. It is in the voice of an average high school student.

Examples:
"real little",
"like and inch long"
"there others"
"any thing"

That's ignoring all the punctuation issues, of which there are at least a couple dozen.

This entire post is all BS. At least "chloe" has had an innocent diversion into fantasy.
Your posts are very poorly written so before you take aim at someone you better know what you are talking about. My choice of punctuation are just fine.

For get all this grammar. You could see me in a bikini. No chance, Butch!
chloe

Post by chloe »

Divo wrote:Very recently in my country there was a girl with a rich dad that confiscated a bunch of his expensive watches and some other stuff too. She even hacked his safe for this. She sold several of them.

The father was so f#ucked up and had it with his child, he decided to hand it over to the police and made it a court case. It affected his reputation and of his daughter too. The whole family has now issues with eachother and also with the outside world. Family-relationships are ruined by this.

Parents can have a lot of their children but lying, cheating and stealing ruins relationships for always. Dont do that to yourself.

-Or you made up all this and its not true.
-Or you need attention.
-Or other problems you need help for. (then get it girl)

But one thing for sure: You need to stop all this. Just because sooner or later it will affect you in a more negative way than you now can imagine, but then . . . there is no return.
Dad could care less what I take...he told me so. I share someting with you people and then get beat up.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
chloe

Post by chloe »

Examples:
"real little",
"like and inch long"
"there others"
"any thing"

Some of this is the spell and grammar checker and my bad typing, late hours and drinking bourbon, a man's drink you can't put back I wager.

They warned about this place. You haters of a young student just caused me to go to custom makers. No more Spyderco purchases.

Also, you do not know what you are talking about, I have won awards for my writing.
chloe

Post by chloe »

The Mastiff wrote:Casually lose $1500 Emerson customs and $75,000 Platinum watches. Yeah, I'm not buying your story either. If it's true than that's even worse as that makes you a not so clever sociopath with daddy issues who casually walks away with other peoples property. Stealing is bad enough but your own family?

Go home and apologize then go to church and pray for some common sense.

Of course we all know it's really just bull$#!t
Did I'd say I stole it? No, I can take anything I wish. Sorry, but you are out of line with your simplistic speculation, Mastiff.
chloe

Post by chloe »

This s how a girls s treated by men. Always the same, always. If I owned this site I would delete this entire forum as it totally against women.

For get you and for get Spyderco.
chloe

Post by chloe »

Divo wrote:Very recently in my country there was a girl with a rich dad that confiscated a bunch of his expensive watches and some other stuff too. She even hacked his safe for this. She sold several of them.

The father was so f#ucked up and had it with his child, he decided to hand it over to the police and made it a court case. It affected his reputation and of his daughter too. The whole family has now issues with eachother and also with the outside world. Family-relationships are ruined by this.

Parents can have a lot of their children but lying, cheating and stealing ruins relationships for always. Dont do that to yourself.

-Or you made up all this and its not true.
-Or you need attention.
-Or other problems you need help for. (then get it girl)

But one thing for sure: You need to stop all this. Just because sooner or later it will affect you in a more negative way than you now can imagine, but then . . . there is no return.
Well for someone with s much to say you are a chicken**** to not name your country. Me, I live in America what do I care what happens in Europewhoknowwhatexcommie country.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Did I'd say I stole it? No, I can take anything I wish. Sorry, but you are out of line with your simplistic speculation, Mastiff.
Actually, yeah. You did. Here in fact.
Have not had time to check in for a bit, the knife I stole from Dad's collection is real little
This s how a girls s treated by men. Always the same, always. If I owned this site I would delete this entire forum as it totally against women.
Yeah. Just because you're a woman. No other reason. :)

Misogynists every one of us. Especially the women here at this website! :D
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

chloe

Post by chloe »

Owner, ban me from this site, and you lost a customer.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

By the way Chloe, how did your Dad come back to life? You stated he was gone last time you came to sell off his old knives? If you can miracle him back why don't you miracle yourself "banned" from here?

Just curious.

Joe

jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Pretty sure Sal wouldn't want your dumbass as a customer, LOL.
chloe

Post by chloe »

jalcon wrote:Pretty sure Sal wouldn't want your dumbass as a customer, LOL.
How do you know? A sale is a sale. Also, nice of you to speak for the owner. This forum costs this company sales, I see now why I was warned to try and have fun on here.

The same people told this place is down on women. And you know what, it is. You think that is good for Sal? Not
chloe

Post by chloe »

The Mastiff wrote:By the way Chloe, how did your Dad come back to life? You stated he was gone last time you came to sell off his old knives? If you can miracle him back why don't you miracle yourself "banned" from here?

Just curious.

Joe
Gone as on the road you moron! Da...Get a life Mastiffie. Bet you would like to see me surf nude in Hawaii, Brother! Not!
chloe

Post by chloe »

Like OMG, just because I am a nice looking girl I have to be treated like this. Nothing was false. Just thought it would make for interesting reading. Typical men...you are like all the others. All they see in me are my 34Ds. I push them back quick!

Mom has the same problem with her 36DDs, she is the one who warned me about dweebs like you fools.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Coming from the woman who manages this forum... this thread is closed.
There is nothing more important than this one day.