Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Invective

Post by Invective »

Reject wrote: It is the first collection photo, other than my own to show a Vagabond as part of the collection.

:) Interesting idea, wasn’t it?
Well if you insist :p

I love my Vagabond, it's quickly become my go-to kitchen knife. AUS-6 takes such a sharp edge in so short a time I don't mind beating it up since I know it'll be an easy fix.

Onto the rest of the picture, I tried to organize them by country of origin to help distinguish them, Golden is up in the left, Japan off to the right, Italy in the middle and Taiwan on the bottom left.

And for anyone curious about the knives, I'll list them here. Starting with Golden made, it's a K390 Mule, Forum Native, CPM 440V Native, CTS-204P Para2, Yojimbo2, and CTS-B75P Mule with CF scales made by Don Smith of GatorScales. Moving on to the Japanese Spydies, from Moki we have a Caly 3.5 SB. From Seki there's a gray G-10 Jester, ZDP Ladybug, Co-Pilot, Reverse S SE MeerKat, Captain, Peter Herbst Aluminum, Endura4 and Endura4 Trainer, and Vagabond. From Taiwan, there's a G-10 Cat and gray aluminum Salsa. And lastly, hailing from Italy is the Hossom Woodlander.
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

Amazing collection Space! And welcome to the forums! I noticed you have a left hand military in there. Was that a mistake purchase or are you left handed? All your other knives are set up for right hand carry... that is what I was asking!
Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10
Space

Post by Space »

I bought it on purpose. I am left handed and when I saw the left handed version it was "love at first sight" :-)
JAYJAY

Post by JAYJAY »

I am a lefty as well I carry my knives the same way seems faster to deploy I also been thinking about getting a left hand millie
TheCompanionCrate

Post by TheCompanionCrate »

Are those tiny little spyderco knives?
Space

Post by Space »

In my collection?
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Not as extensive as some but it suits me.

ImageIMG_6810 by liquid cobra, on Flickr
Oops. Just realized I didn't include my Matriarch 2.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Holland

Post by Holland »

Love all the ladybugs Einstein!
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Not as extensive as some but it suits me.

Oops. Just realized I didn't include my Matriarch 2.
I think that is an awesome collection, very nice choices. could use a military or three in there though.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

DRKBC wrote:I think that is an awesome collection, very nice choices. could use a military or three in there though.
You are absolutely right. I've come close to pulling the trigger on a military more than once. Something about it just doesn't speak to me...yet. The Cruwear might change my mind. I know there is a lot of debate right now about whether it should be updated like many other knives in the Spyderco line up. I guess deep down I am waiting for the update. It's a long way away though I'm sure. Thanks for looking.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
MarcusH

Post by MarcusH »

One of my favorite parts of my collection; sorry, the entire collection is maybe too big for one pic. :)
Moki-made spydies with micarta handles:
Kopa, Calypso jr., Persian 75mm, Zowada, Viele, Shabaria, Kris (left), Persian (right)

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.
bengaiser

Post by bengaiser »

MarcusH wrote:One of my favorite parts of my collection; sorry, the entire collection is maybe too big for one pic. :)
Moki-made spydies with micarta handles:
Kopa, Calypso jr., Persian 75mm, Zowada, Viele, Shabaria, Kris (left), Persian (right)
Nice collection and picture! Definitely need to get a Persian, I don't think I've ever even held one!
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

LOL

I sort of laughed when I saw the title of this thread and couldn't resist this pic. One day I'll take a proper pic of them all out at the same time. I'm missing a couple boxes, I also have a digicam DLC Military, a Native lightweight, and a SE Stretch II, and a H1 Dragonfly that I don't know why the box isn't in the pile with the rest. Also that Delica box on the bottom is empty, it was my first Delica that I sold without the box.

All SE all the time since 2017
~David
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Evil D wrote:LOL

I sort of laughed when I saw the title of this thread and couldn't resist this pic.
:p ... I see what you did there!
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Invective

Post by Invective »

Whoa Evil D, is the Vallotton realy thick enough that it doesn't fit in the box? Hmmm this is intriguing, I may need to pick one up. It looks like a fun knife! I love that hamaguri type grind too :D
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Invective wrote:Whoa Evil D, is the Vallotton realy thick enough that it doesn't fit in the box? Hmmm this is intriguing, I may need to pick one up. It looks like a fun knife! I love that hamaguri type grind too :D
Sure is...bulges the crap out of the box. Of course, the box has the standard foam padding in the bottom but there isn't any bubble wrap or anything else making it thicker.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

Post my Spyderco collection in one picture? Easy enough...

Since I hate it when people don't list the knives in their photos, from left to right we have: Dragonfly, Lava, Techno, Delica 4, and Delica 4 Stainless with Jet and Blood Jasper only from Santa Fe Stoneworks. I used to have a lot more, but if they didn't speak to me, they were sold off or given away.
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Not laid out, and some on the floor in boxes, but it's one picture.

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
Chris_H

Post by Chris_H »

Pinetreebbs wrote:Not laid out, and some on the floor in boxes, but it's one picture.

Ha ha! This is about as close as I could get to a single-shot collection photo too. Just the thought of attempting to lay them out for a single photo makes me nauseous.
"All your :spyder: are belong to us."
** WTC # 1032 1533 **