Byrd Crow opinions?

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
gbelleh

Byrd Crow opinions?

Post by gbelleh »

I have a Byrd Crow on the way. I added it to an order from STP to get free shipping, so the Crow ended up costing less than $5.
Anyway, it's been a while since I've gotten a new Byrd. The Crow looks pretty nice, but I have no experience with it.

If you have one, how do you like it? I'd be interested in seeing any pics you have too, especially comparing size to well known Spydies. Thanks!
:bug-red-white
Donut

Post by Donut »

I like the Crow, I carried mine a few times. It feels like a Tenacious.

A long time ago, I was going to try to swap a black clip onto it and stripped the screws. For some reason it comes with a stonewashed clip. It has been benched for a very long time.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Thanks. I like the finish on the clip. I'd like to see more matte finish clips on Spydercos too.

My Crow arrived yesterday. So far, I like it. I don't see a whole lot of info about the Crow out there, so I might try to do a little write up and review here soon.

:bug-red-white
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

I have one of the older crows. I really like it too. If it weren't CE, I'd be carrying it more often.
opaul

Post by opaul »

I picked up a Byrd Crow today with G10 handles. I thought they were discontinued but there it was. I've looked online and most places show zero qty or discontinued.