Restricted Item Where to Sell?

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
iamhoss

Restricted Item Where to Sell?

Post by iamhoss »

I know someone threw out a website (they still haven't approved me) and I'm not advertising for sale but can anyone help with a good place to *EDITED LIST THINGS FOR SALE.***
"Yes Occifer, she said KINKY...... That's "K" as in KNIFE...." "OUCH"!!!!
dialex

Post by dialex »

Bladeforums has a trade section where basic members can post their offers.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Per-Sev

Post by Per-Sev »

iamhoss wrote:I know someone threw out a website (they still haven't approved me) and I'm not advertising for sale but can anyone help with a good place to *EDITED LIST THINGS FOR SALE.***
The Jerzeedevils is a good place to post any knife you want to sell just make sure you read the rules first and post a introduction or you won't last long. They don't like it when you just join to sell your goods you should at least participate in the forum not just post something for sale. I have been there a long time and its a great forum not just for knives but general topics also.
Clip

Post by Clip »

Knife-BST takes a little while to confirm registration but it's a pretty friendly site, just a smaller scale than BF or Jerzeedevils.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

In addition to the ones mentioned, KnifeForums, USN, and Candlepower Forums all have sales areas. Some do require paid membership to sell. The other factor is one of trust. Not everyone is anxious to trust a "newbie", especially if the knife they're selling is one where there may be more fakes than real ones floating around.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

EDCForums. You need some posts and a few $ to sell, but it's a great community, so it's worth it :D

Yes, I'm a member :rolleyes:
Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5
faris

Post by faris »

Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition. This can be really the very first time. I like this kind of blog.I will definitely visit this site again because i learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing.
faris