POTENTIALLY GOOD NEWS!! 2013 Spyderco Forum Knife Native5 - C41GPGR5

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

POTENTIALLY GOOD NEWS!! 2013 Spyderco Forum Knife Native5 - C41GPGR5

Post by TazKristi »

We may have a limited number (sorry I don't know how many) of forum knives, C41GPGR5 available between now and the week of 5-Aug (keep reading ;) ). Once these are gone there will be no more.

If you have not already purchased 2 please send an e-mail to SFO at sfo@spyderco.com with the subject line "C41GPGR5 Wait List". Please include your contact information, but do not provide any payment information.

Calls from SFO will be made in the order that people are placed on the wait list.

If you were placed on the wait list previously you should have already been contacted by SFO.

As always, thank you for your support!

Kristi

P.S. Just a friendly reminder, I'm not part of the SFO crew. Please do not e-mail or PM me as I cannot assist you with the wait list. SFO will take great care of you! :D
There is nothing more important than this one day.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Great news for those who missed out!
:bug-red-white
CarbonFiberNut

Post by CarbonFiberNut »

Awesome news - I got one on the way and am somewhat tempted to snag another, but I'll let some other deserving spyderfan snag it instead.
◊ Manix 2 XL ◊ Manix 2 lightweight blue ◊ Caly 3 carbon fiber ◊ Caly 3 damascus / CF ◊ Lum Chinese Nishijin ◊ Sage 1 ◊ Superleaf
◊ Dragonfly FRN serrated ◊ Endura Gen 1 ◊ Rescue Gen 1 ◊ Endura 4 FFG ◊ Delica 4 half serrated ◊ Mule Team ◊ Spin ◊ Bushcraft UK
◊ S110V Forum Native 5 ◊ Black Nishijin Cricket

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 5 most wanted: Domino, Dice, CF Para-2, CF Cricket. Seeing a theme here?
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Good luck guys.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Kristi,
It is great news. Thank you. Very nice of Spyderco to make more for forum members.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

bh49 wrote:Kristi,
It is great news. Thank you. Very nice of Spyderco to make more for forum members.
We honestly didn't make more. Sadly that just isn't possible (takes more time than people think to get parts cut, etc.). There are just a small number that are still in the production process. Stragglers if you will. :)
There is nothing more important than this one day.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

TazKristi wrote:We honestly didn't make more. Sadly that just isn't possible (takes more time than people think to get parts cut, etc.). There are just a small number that are still in the production process. Stragglers if you will. :)
Stealthy stragglers! :D :spyder:
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

That's awesome news. I got my one and I'm quite happy with it. Good luck to all who missed out on the first go round.
mikeh99

Post by mikeh99 »

Mine should be here tomorrow. Thanks SFO! Good luck to all trying to snag these stragglers. I wonder how many there were in total.
Mike
noseoil

Post by noseoil »

Mine arrived today, so thanks Spyderco, and I hope as many people as possible can have one on the way. Two would be nice, but there are plenty of folks out there who deserve a shot at this one. Best, tim
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

My heart kicked into gear when I read this as I've been dealing with some with some minor self hatred this last week.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

mikeh99 wrote:Mine should be here tomorrow. Thanks SFO! Good luck to all trying to snag these stragglers. I wonder how many there were in total.
From another thread:
TazKristi wrote:We're waiting on a final count, but the total number is somewhere between 750 and 800. With all things considered, it was sold out in roughly 3 hours.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Thanks for letting us know, Kristi. :) I'll be going to the SFO on Monday (for the first time!) and will see if I can hold one. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
donutsrule

Post by donutsrule »

Thanks, email sent and fingers crossed.

If that doesn't work out, I hope I get lucky with a CF one. :)
JAYJAY

Post by JAYJAY »

Man thats good news hopefully I will get lucky :D
shevtar

Post by shevtar »

Good news, I was tearing my hairs off when I missed it, hopefully I get lucky this time, e-mail sent
bh49

Post by bh49 »

TazKristi wrote:We honestly didn't make more. Sadly that just isn't possible (takes more time than people think to get parts cut, etc.). There are just a small number that are still in the production process. Stragglers if you will. :)
Kristi,

Anyway, effect is the same. Most of us understand difficulties of processing S110V and greatly appreciate Spyderco making this knives for us. For me personally it is almost dream knife.
Roman
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
wquiles

Post by wquiles »

Email sent :)
Wanted: Superhawk - Found!
MJF

Post by MJF »

Those Ebay flippers are NOT going to be happy. I must admit to feeling a little bit of schadenfreude.
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

MJF wrote:Those Ebay flippers are NOT going to be happy. I must admit to feeling a little bit of schadenfreude.
I have never worried about the infamous scalpers and flippers. I just looked on eBay, there are several Forum knives opening at less than $200 without a bid, one buy it now for less than $300 and one bid up over $300, you just can't fix stupid.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.