Para-Military2 *In Stock* at the following links... (:

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Skywalker

Post by Skywalker »

I was one of the guys that ordered from Tactical Cutlery; I decided to just let it play out for a while instead of canceling and filing a complaint/opening a case with PP after it was brought to everyone's attention that the business might be somewhat unscrupulous. Just wanted to give an update.

Fortunately, it looks like they came through. I'm actually working away from home for the next month or so at the moment, and was hoping it would be delivered before I had to leave, but the package came in today and I got someone back home to open it up and send me a pic of what was inside. As far as I can tell, it's a legit Para2. But it definitely did ship from Tampa, not Michigan. I'm still not really comfortable with the business now that I've heard everything and probably won't order from them again, but it seems to have worked out this time, so I can't complain personally.

Image Image

Just glad to have the knife now (well... as much as I can "have" it when it's 2000 miles and a month away). Anyway, thanks to sechip for the heads-up about the knife, thanks to everyone in the thread for the heads-up about the company, and thanks to Spyderco for making such an awesome product.
sechip

Post by sechip »

update on my order,even though i cancelled my order and they said they would credit my cc it never happened. so i disputed charge on my cc - then i get an email from them stating my knife will ship this past tue. they even emailed me a picture of the package with my shipping info on it. so i'm thinking great maybe i'll get my knife after all. well the knife arrived yesterday, opened it up and... wrong freakin' knife they sent me a black/satin when i ordered a camo/satin. so i emailed them and told them after all the correspondence between you and i [ it must have been at least 10 emails and numerous phone calls] you still managed to f*** up my order! so i email them back one more time and tell them i'm not paying for return shipping and i'm not going to be jerked around by them any more. i also asked them how they managed to screw up once again [ numerous missed shipping dates, bad information and out right lying to me ] especially since you had my order details in my account right in front of you! he emails back so your going to dispute the charges and keep the knife. i told him don't try to play the moral card with me you lied to me repeatedly, you brought this on yourself and i don't trust you to credit my cc, i will be purchasing the knife somewhere else. so i get an email back that your new knife will be shipping on monday we will include return shipping label in package for other knife. so i told them if i don't have tracking info on monday i'm done! so now i have a knife that i'm not responsible for financially although its one i already own, what would you guys do in my situation. they have been jerking me around for almost a month! scott
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

I'd wait and see what happens Monday. If you get the tracking number and you get the knife you want then you can send the other one back and call it a day. Good luck.
guitarwolf

Post by guitarwolf »

Howes has 8 PM2's ready to order, wish I hadn't just spent so much money on sharpening equipment!
GrossPolluter

Post by GrossPolluter »

guitarwolf wrote:Howes has 8 PM2's ready to order...
^^^ Thanks! I think I got in on it?!
guitarwolf wrote:...wish I hadn't just spent so much money on sharpening equipment!
And how! I'm usually a flatwheeler myself, but ima let the moths outta my wallet and spent some heavy sugar just this once! :D
BAL

Post by BAL »

guitarwolf wrote:Howes has 8 PM2's ready to order, wish I hadn't just spent so much money on sharpening equipment!
Down to 4. I didn't order, I actually had one in the cart but changed my mind.
They are the Camo satin, would rather see someone else get one that doesn't
have one. Better act fast if you want one.
BenDun

Post by BenDun »

I was in a local brick and mortar store he recently place an order and was told by the spyderco representative that it would be August 2014 before he got the Para 2's on his order!
guitarwolf

Post by guitarwolf »

They had 4 black on black yesterday, those sold out a little sooner but I'm surprised the camo satins were up so long. Btw there is 1 left.
Kev83

Post by Kev83 »

AG Russell seems to have them in now. I didn't actually buy one but put it in the cart and went to checkout and it didnt say anything about out of stock or anything.
LampRanch

Post by LampRanch »

Thanks Kev83! Just picked up the digi DLC. Been hunting for one of those for awhile now!
Blackhawk30

Post by Blackhawk30 »

I paid $160 for a black/satin at a gunshow about a month ago.They're around.
crizq0

Post by crizq0 »

Just a heads up, I ordered the PM2 from Tactical Cutlery back in May and had the whole run-around ever since with excuses after excuses. Watch out because apparently they don't do paypal anymore but asking for CC #'s for phone orders.

I'm glad I had paypal and got my order refunded. Now, I am back on the lookout for a PM2 or just waiting to amazon to have it back in stock.
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

crizq0 wrote:Just a heads up, I ordered the PM2 from Tactical Cutlery back in May and had the whole run-around ever since with excuses after excuses. Watch out because apparently they don't do paypal anymore but asking for CC #'s for phone orders.

I'm glad I had paypal and got my order refunded. Now, I am back on the lookout for a PM2 or just waiting to amazon to have it back in stock.
You need to go to Post #177 of this same thread and read the next several post..also PP dropped TC.
MatthewSB

Post by MatthewSB »

I didn't get one of these forever, kind of a spiteful thing because everyone else wouldn't shut up about how good they were.

I recently got a pair from knifeworks, one black/satin and one black/black, and I now understand why people like these so much!

I guess the word I'd use is refined. The compression lock, premium materials, choil, handle setup, jimping, and everything else really came together to make this a fantastic knife. I especially like how clean it is, no edges sticking out when opened or closed, everything just works really really well together.
wolfstyle

Post by wolfstyle »

Just a heads up, Blade HQ has black/satin in stock.

wolfstyle
tap78

Post by tap78 »

HKS has black/satin in stock.
My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
Kev83

Post by Kev83 »

Blade hq has them now!!! Hurry! Go! Go! I just scored a digicam dlc model!
neil944

Post by neil944 »

Thank you Kev83!

Just got a digicam in the satin. I didn't get greedy, just got one.
My Current:spyder:'s: ZDP Dragonfly, Salt 1 se, Ladybug salts (yellow, orange, tan, hawkbill), Aqua Salt se, Tenacious (duracoated FDE), PM2 (ACU,satin), USN Catcherman!!

Wish List: Tasman salt, Warrior, SB Stretch 2, Shabaria, Bradley Folder, Chokwe, Lum tanto
Invective

Post by Invective »

HKS has satin/black and satin/digi-camo in stock as of 5 minutes ago!
hom76

Post by hom76 »

Thanks! just ordered one!