Perrin Street Bowie In Stock at...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
captnvegtble

Perrin Street Bowie In Stock at...

Post by captnvegtble »

Cuttlery Shoppe. Only $84!

They now have one less. :D
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

Sad that I missed it and pre ordered elsewhere at a higher price.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

Oh well. The Street Bowie is a normal production knife (not a sprint run), so I didn't see a need to pre-order.
KardinalSyn wrote:Sad that I missed it and pre ordered elsewhere at a higher price.
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

captnvegtble wrote:Oh well. The Street Bowie is a normal production knife (not a sprint run), so I didn't see a need to pre-order.
True. For me, I did not think that it would be available so soon. KC usually gets stock much later than others. So I suppose I have a long wait.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

Thank You, got mine ordered!
Chopping Broccoli

Post by Chopping Broccoli »

I went ahead and ordered one. This will be my first fixed blade. I have had the Street Beat on my wish list for two years now. Figured I will now see how I like the Street Bowie first. If its as good I suspect it will be, the Street Beat will be next.

In searching some Spyderco fixed blades I came across an upcoming Lum Tanto Fixed blade that looks down right sexy. That might have to be my third fixed blade. I sure hope I don't feel the need to start a fixed blade collection. My folder collections is already out of control.
Current Spydies....
Captain
Persian
Chinook 3
Manix 2
Stretch (Black CE and Blue ZDP)
Military (orange, brown, and CF)
Para Military 1 (black) (My EDC)
Para Military 2 (grey, orange, brown, blue, green)
Khukuri
Sage 1, 2, 3, & 4
Dodo
Chokwe
Gayle Bradley
Caly 3.5 Super Blue
UKPK
Urban (Wharncliffe and Leaf)
Progrip
Endura (white, orange, and G10)
Delica x6
Dragonfly x2
Ladybug x4
Perrin Street Bowie
Super Leaf

captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

Spyderco Fixed blades are great. I own the Rock Salt, the Aqua Salt, and the Bushcraft... and the ergonomics of the fixed blades are phenomenal.
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

I much prefer the Street Bowie over the Street Beat. Still carry original Street Bowie in one of my custom sheaths. Received a couple of the new ones and must commend Mike Janich on his redesign of the factory sheath.
MCM

Post by MCM »

KW has them. There not on the site yet due to the "Cruise issue".
So, they were delayed. Have at it...
Just a heads up.
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......

Post by 099 »

I actually just got my Street Bowie in the Mail tonight. I was SUPER excited. Overall the Blade is amazing. Any recommendations on where to get a Kydex sheath? The Bolatron sheath it comes with carries Nicely but it dulls the edge of the knife rather quickly. :(
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

099 wrote:Any recommendations on where to get a Kydex sheath?
Yup, see the post that is two posts above yours. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

KC got their stock. I'm getting mine.
MCM

Post by MCM »

$84.95 at KW, now.
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

Jay_Ev wrote:Yup, see the post that is two posts above yours. :)
I've done many, many sheaths for the first issue Perrin Street Bowie and will soon have a couple made for the new issue. Hasn't been a real front burner project yet because I was impressed with Mike Janich's redesign of the sheath, but if there is a demand for them, I'll make them. Post pictures soon.
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

099 wrote:I actually just got my Street Bowie in the Mail tonight. I was SUPER excited. Overall the Blade is amazing. Any recommendations on where to get a Kydex sheath? The Bolatron sheath it comes with carries Nicely but it dulls the edge of the knife rather quickly. :(
Just finished this one up, so will post some pictures. Still think the New FB04 sheath is pretty well designed, but for those that want an alternative, this is what I make.

[ATTACH]21545[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21546[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]21547[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21548[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]21549[/ATTACH]
Attachments
FullGrip.jpg
FavoriteCarry_w.jpg
NewFB04_w.jpg
FB04back_w.jpg
FB04front_w.jpg
connor

Post by connor »

[video=youtube;XuhswKGXtMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhswKGX ... age#t=242s[/video]

Some nice Street Bowie HD footage @ 4:02
'I ought never to act except in such a way that I can also will that my maxim should become a universal law.'
SgtSmoke

Post by SgtSmoke »

I just got mine and it is awesome. New sheath is much better designed than the old one.
Mike157

Post by Mike157 »

I was over at Howe's website and noticed they just put one in stock. I was going to try to resist but then came across this thread. It was just enough to push me over the edge. Now I have one on the way. Great video Connor, so this is partly your fault. Thanks guys. No, really. I'm excited. Mike
connor

Post by connor »

@Mike157
:-p I will order one myself as soon as NGK has them available. Already have the Street Beat and that's a perfect knife, IMHO. Time to get the bigger brother. :)
'I ought never to act except in such a way that I can also will that my maxim should become a universal law.'
ourgon

Post by ourgon »

099 wrote:I actually just got my Street Bowie in the Mail tonight. I was SUPER excited. Overall the Blade is amazing. Any recommendations on where to get a Kydex sheath? The Bolatron sheath it comes with carries Nicely but it dulls the edge of the knife rather quickly. :(
+1 for kydex sheath like these.

New production sheath for FB04 is big misunderstanding. Too wide, too loose - it dulls knife and make knife clatter in it. Now I must look for new kydex/leather sheath if I want carry it as edc.

What about G-Clip? Its okay if you carry knife on belt all time. But I remove it, because it's very annoying to fighting with my belt if I want to remove knife with sheat quickly out from belt. Teklok is still better.