Ti UKPK Giveaway if you Giveaway

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GTPowers

Post by GTPowers »

I, Grant Powers, promise to carry and daily use the UKPK here in Chicago for a safe EDC in lieu of tight knife laws. I also swear to give my Green Tenacious Spirit to one of my staff members who work for me in food service receiving.

This is really cool. Its always fantastic to see a community come together like this!
-GT
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

I promise to give a pink Native to my wife. and promise to edc the UKPK as my sheeple blade
It's better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I, Ted, promise to give a brand new Spyderco Orange Urban Wharncliffe to my Brother-in-Law. He is retired Navy and is looking for a nice pocket carry knife - and I want to get him addicted to Spydies!

TedP
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

Please count be in.
I promise I'll give my spin to my boss. He's 85 he needs to try a spyderco. I got him started on sak,s :D
My favorite Spyderco is the one I'm carrying now :p
Jmotley

Post by Jmotley »

I, Justin Motley, do promise to give my friend and co-worker,Dave, a grey FRN PE drop point UKPK this week. This will be the second gifted UKPK in a month. I gave my father in law one for Christmas. I have found that for most day to day use the UKPK is more than adequate. What a great design.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

without a doubt i would keep, carry, and use a ti ukpk, always wanted one but not in FRN.

anyway..

I, J. Jensen promise to give my wife a kiwi or grasshopper for her keychain since her bug is too small, and pass the bug along to my mom for her keys.

thanks for the giveaway!
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

I thought I was going to have to end this early, but I will keep it going until the 16th. Thank you everyone for your gifts to others. Please keep giving them away.
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill
elena86

Post by elena86 »

Generous gesture indeed.

There is a similar forum in my country dedicated to everydaycarry knives and stuff.We talk alot about Spydies on that forum.
I Marius promise to giveaway a UKPK to a random elected guy from that forum.I will tresure but also carry and use a Ti UKPK.
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

I, Kenneth Sime, promise that I will gift either a pink dragonfly 2 or a lil' matriarch to my significant other this month. Count me in.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
THEO

Post by THEO »

I, Gavin Moe, to gift to my father either a new Dragonfly2, Chicago, Cat, or Squeak to my father. He recently lost his Squeak and I know he will be ecstatic about receiving a replacement!
dres_x

Post by dres_x »

This is an awesome idea! I just got my first spydie a few days ago and my bro saw it and wants something too! Showed him the catalog and he picked out a kiwi...so I, dres_x, promise to give a kiwi to my bro!
Seelow123

Post by Seelow123 »

A very generous GAW! I, William McCurdy promise to give a (beater :) ) Kiwi 3 to my buddy, John.

I used to have a foliage green drop point UKPK and absolutely adored it. I will definitely use this one.
"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think"-Horace Walpole.
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

Last Day for everyone to post! I'll select a winner using a random # picker tomorrow morning. Good Luck everyone and thanks for giving knives away!
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill
Invective

Post by Invective »

Oh blast, pity I didn't see this thread earlier, I just gave my girlfriend a Superhawk for her birthday (originally bought her an H1 Dragonfly but gave her the choice of Superhawk or Dragonfly and she picked the SuperHawk lol).

Actually, screw it, I've got too many knives as it is, and they say it is better to give than to recieve, so I, Invective (Dale Brown) promise to give my roommates a CRKT M16-10KZ and a CRKT M21-icantrememberthenumbers. I've got two roommates and two knives so it works perfectly. Good luck to everyone else in the running!
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

c.joe wrote:I, Chris, promise to gift a Spyderco Blue Delica 4 FFG to my good buddy who just recently started hiking. One of the most important tools in the outdoors is a knife! You can drink it when you're thirsty.

Thanks for the thoughtful giveaway!
Congratulations Chris,

I went to Random.org, input the post #s, and #18 came out the winner, meaning you!

PM me, email me, etc with your address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP. I'll assume you want the Ti UKPK unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks to everyone for being generous!

James

Post by 1623 »

Congratulations, Chris!

And thanks to James for such a generous giveaway.
-Jodi

It's not just in my head, it's in my heart.
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

Hey Chris,
Congratulations! Enjoy your new knife.
And props to James for the giveaway!
Later,
Don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

Nice gesture, James!

Enjoy the new knife, Chris!

TedP
c.joe

Post by c.joe »

vaisforlovers wrote:Congratulations Chris,

I went to Random.org, input the post #s, and #18 came out the winner, meaning you!

PM me, email me, etc with your address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP. I'll assume you want the Ti UKPK unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks to everyone for being generous!

James
Whoa! I have never won anything before! Thank you so much James. It is incredibly nice of you to host this giveaway.
zed4130

Post by zed4130 »

Well done mate :)