Just a comment on the Para 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DRKBC

Just a comment on the Para 2

Post by DRKBC »

Of the many great attributes of the Para2, like how it fits the hand, how feathery light it is, lock-up, Spyderco's impeccable F&F ... the list goes on. One thing in particular I love about this knife is how fun it is to open. It's like an automatic but better! You can flick it open with just about any finger you choose, spydie drop it or just smoothly lock it into position. I just love everything about the Para2, I don't know why I waited so long to get one!

jon1all

Post by jon1all »

+1.... :)
Apparently, arachnophobia is not a condition from which I suffer.... :spyder:
------
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." (oops!)
--Thomas Jefferson
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG >>>1all's Pub<<<
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

For a moment I did not see the Para2 in the photo. I would like to see a Para2 XL, preferably Military sized. I do like the Para2 a lot but yearn for a bigger version after having used the Millie. Some of you would frown at this idea (or do something worse, perhaps even curse me). Just think about it a bit.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

As I've said before, the Para 2 is pretty much the perfect knife, IMO.
:bug-red-white
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Yup, that's what all the "hype" is about. :D
Holland

Post by Holland »

The para2 was one of the first knives i bought, i later tried to find a knife that i liked more that could replace it. I tried kershaw and CRK. Lets just say i stopped looking ;)
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

I hadn't carried mine for a while but I did today and I just couldn't help but be amazed at how close to perfection it really is.
Chief

Post by Chief »

I agree with everything the OP said. And it gets even better when you use the knife. Just awesome.
jackthedog

Post by jackthedog »

One of the best knives I own. I have an STR mini clip on it and it just disappears in my pocket.
jon1all

Post by jon1all »

jackthedog wrote:One of the best knives I own. I have an STR mini clip on it and it just disappears in my pocket.
Yep same here...love the STR lowrider.
Apparently, arachnophobia is not a condition from which I suffer.... :spyder:
------
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." (oops!)
--Thomas Jefferson
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG >>>1all's Pub<<<
Manix Guy 2

Post by Manix Guy 2 »

The PM2 will be an icon , a knife design that has evolved as the Stretch, and Police and other models . We should all enjoy the ride . MG2