sal wrote:Hi Mattman,
We're working on one now. Still waiting for the completion of a proto. It's a very difficult model to make so no info yet.
If you know it's hard to make that would mean you have decided on a lock. Does "no info yet" mean none at all or just a release timeframe or you don't even want to reveal the lock type you are trying? If it's hard to make maybe the lock type may change. Not asking for info before you're ready to release it, just wasn't really sure what you meant. If you don't want to reveal the lock you are attempting, cool. You know we'd just like to know.
Thanks for all you and the folks at Spyderco do.