Asking for a favor from the mods.

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

chuck_roxas45 wrote:I'm sure lots noticed. OCD is the norm here after all. :D
Ha ha! Too funny, Chuck. I noticed it too. :) Is this being too OCD? Nah. I wouldn't go that far. I mean, it's not like you have to have certain socks for each day of the week, right? (Good. Because I do. :p )
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Evil D wrote:Oh c'mon man you're a rockstar! You're the only person here who can go by their first name and everyone who knows anything knows who you are! I think you deserve a capital S lol.
To take this a step further, may I suggest we spell "sal" in all caps? :) "SAL" would then be in the company of other well-known "one name" people out there such as Cher, Usher, Prince, et al. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

I think I googled byrd knives once or searched on a retail site and another brand of knives called Byrd was found with the uppercase B. Completely seperate from Spyderco. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Deal4

Post by Deal4 »

jackknifeh wrote:I think I googled byrd knives once or searched on a retail site and another brand of knives called Byrd was found with the uppercase B. Completely seperate from Spyderco. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Nope, never heard of Byrd knives other than "byrd" knives.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

SpyderNut wrote:Ha ha! Too funny, Chuck. I noticed it too. :) Is this being too OCD? Nah. I wouldn't go that far. I mean, it's not like you have to have certain socks for each day of the week, right? (Good. Because I do. :p )
I have a hard time replacing my Tuesday socks when they wear out. Color scheme is kinda hard to find. ;)