Jonesing for another Military

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rororo64

Jonesing for another Military

Post by rororo64 »

Hey fellow forumites. I recently lost my M390 Military at a fishing tournament and it's really bugging me. I NEED another Military, but I'm having a tough time choosing which one to get. I like the looks of the Titanium one a lot, but there is that familiar grippy-ness and lightness that I have grown used to on my lost carbon fiber Military. Can you members shed some experience that you have had Titanium S30V Military as well as posting some pictures of it? Also I was wondering if it's possible to do a blade swap with a DLC g10 Military if I got one later on.
Bearcat1

Post by Bearcat1 »

Mad is bad. - Sal :)
jtoler_9

Post by jtoler_9 »

Hey bearcat, careful with linking to an active sales thread. I am still under the impression that buy, sell and trade talk is off limits here. You might just PM the OP
dman62

Post by dman62 »

That's a tough loss! I'm guessing there's a Millie sprint or dealer exclusive in CTS204P coming in the next 12 months so start saving now. Just a guess on my part though.
rororo64

Post by rororo64 »

I hope another sprint for the Military comes out. The M390 Military was my favorite knife, took an edge and stayed sharp for a long time. Hopefully Sal can chime in.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I just traded for 2 new (new to me at least) Military sprints. I can't wait til they arrive!
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*