Spyderco's in Color wish-list

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

How about a knife that with natural G-10 and an exception to the "taking it apart voids the warranty." It would encourage dying and/or making your own scales.
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill
Mako109

Post by Mako109 »

Natural G-10, dark green, dark brown, black.
Knifewing

Post by Knifewing »

I like the idea of navy blue FRN, but also would like to suggest the toxic green of the Navy Catcherman and old Jester, for visibility in outdoor-use knives. An updated 3" fixed blade like the Vagabond in toxic green would be awesome for camping/hiking--something along the lines of the yellow Aqua Salt. I also like the idea of deep red or navy g-10.
JD Spydo

Spyders of the Rainbow

Post by JD Spydo »

There are so many great models that I would love to see come back in a Sprint Run in a different color than what they had to begin with.

For instance I would love to see a full Spyderedged Catcherman in nuclear orange or even the same wild green that they did the recent H-1 Sprint Run in.

Next I would love to see the return of the C-111 Captain in full Spyderedge either in a nuclear blue or bright yellow G-10 handle.

The return of the fantastic C-44 Dyad either in Dark Green or Navy Blue Micarta.

The stainless handled Rescue model to return in a blue anodized handle.

A G-10 Harpy in either Nuclear green similar to the Sprint H-1 CAtcherman or a dark brown G-10 handle.

Last but no where near being least I would love to see the resurrection of the original C-54 Calypso model in a multi-colored Carbon Fiber handle similar to the ones that the Swiss Company Klotzli has offered in the past.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
hiredgun

Post by hiredgun »

I'm sure by now, if Sal reads this post, that he will probably think to himself, "Here goes hiredgun again asking for toxic/lime green again! When will that man ever stop posting in these color threads and wishing for toxic/lime green?"

Here's wishing again: LIME GREEN PLEASE!!! Thank you Sal.
You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

I'm still waiting for Delica/Endura colors on the FRN D'Fly.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Rwb1500 wrote:I'm still waiting for Delica/Endura colors on the FRN D'Fly.
+1 on that
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Meshuggah

Post by Meshuggah »

I'd like to see something completely new like marbled CF. M3 Mokume and C-Tek handle material has really grabbed my attention lately though.
Spyderco's owned: Worker, Police (9 different versions), Captain, ATR (2x), Endura, Tenacious, Gayle Bradley, Delica, Terzuola, Terzuola Jr., Ti Military, Lum Chinese (in Ti and black), Lum Tanto Ti, Lum Tanto sprint, ParaMedic PE, Manix I, Manix I sprint, Civilian, Spyderfly, Szabofly, Starmate, Navaja

Incoming : Manix I

Want: CF Police

Grail : Civilian PE
powernoodle

Post by powernoodle »

Endura FFG G10 in Powernoodle Blue.
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

Meshuggah wrote:I'd like to see something completely new like marbled CF. M3 Mokume and C-Tek handle material has really grabbed my attention lately though.
LOVE the m3 mokume stuff! Ive made straigh razor spacers and pens out of it, its a great solid feeling material. I would FREAK OUT and buy 10 if there was ever ANY model in red and black "burl" m3. Even just as bolsters with black scales of some sort (ideally cf). That would be a dream.

In fact, I may just buy some of the stuff and rescale something of mine in the near future.
Donut

Post by Donut »

Ghost Para 2, Ghost Native, Orange Captain, G-10 S in Orange.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
paladin

Post by paladin »

How about that really translucent natural G10 that could let you "see" the skeletonized liners, inner lock workings ( maybe a BBL )...picture it in your mind's eye...all the knives guts faintly visible...we could call it "X-ray G10"....just beautiful
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
Meshuggah

Post by Meshuggah »

DCDesigns wrote:LOVE the m3 mokume stuff! Ive made straigh razor spacers and pens out of it, its a great solid feeling material. I would FREAK OUT and buy 10 if there was ever ANY model in red and black "burl" m3. Even just as bolsters with black scales of some sort (ideally cf). That would be a dream.

In fact, I may just buy some of the stuff and rescale something of mine in the near future.
Let's us know how that turns out if you go ahead with it !
Spyderco's owned: Worker, Police (9 different versions), Captain, ATR (2x), Endura, Tenacious, Gayle Bradley, Delica, Terzuola, Terzuola Jr., Ti Military, Lum Chinese (in Ti and black), Lum Tanto Ti, Lum Tanto sprint, ParaMedic PE, Manix I, Manix I sprint, Civilian, Spyderfly, Szabofly, Starmate, Navaja

Incoming : Manix I

Want: CF Police

Grail : Civilian PE
Chipped Karambit

Post by Chipped Karambit »

I would love to see a bob lum folding tanto with titanium scales (that nice greenish grey on the umnumzaan would be perfect) with ats34 steel Optiminally Heat treated (in honor of bob lum) If it has the spyderco logo and the bob lum mark, i will edc that knife till it explodes
stalag2

Post by stalag2 »

I would die for purple g10 on millie, para2, manix2 and by purple i mean rather flashy purple.
Toxic green sounds funny too but what would be cherry on the top is phosphorescent toxic green g10 or FRN...
Since i bought a bright orange delica i cant stop thinking about flashy colors.