Byrd X Spyderco Comparison

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
cesar

Byrd X Spyderco Comparison

Post by cesar »

Hi there!

My wife had today a desire to have her own knife to EDC. I gave her the knifecenter.com website and ask her to choose a model she likes. The one of choice was Byrd Meadowlark 2. I've ordered 2 of it, one for her, one for me, as I haven't Byrd knives yet.

My question is if the Byrd Meadowlark 2 is an economy version of the Delica or if isn't, which Spyderco model Meadowlark 2 should be compared.

Thank you!
:spyder: This is my faithful everyday companion since 2010: Manix 2 Guetto Wave :spyder:
Mud Shrimp Moe

Post by Mud Shrimp Moe »

It's very comparable to the Delica. Enjoy.
Deal4

Post by Deal4 »

Just thought I would chime in as I have had a Meadowlark 2 for about 6 months now. Other than the clip having a little side ways play, I really like this knife! It really fits my hand well, and is a tough, hard working knife that I'm not afraid to use. I have the G10 version, and like it much better than the FRN, but that is just my humble opinion. I actually like the design much better than the Delica. The only thing the Delica has going for it is the fancy steel, but the 8Cr13MoV is a good steel for day to day use and as you most likely know you can get it scary sharp!
yowzer

Post by yowzer »

It's a very similar size to the Delica. Personally, I prefer the Meadowlark because I like the handle shape and choil better.
Newest :spyder: in hand: Halloween Handle Hap40 Endura and Delica.