Dragonfly - show the love!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

jwingfie wrote:I've been holding out hoping for colors, but this thread is killing me. I may have to pull the trigger.
O.M.G.

I'd buy another D'fly or two in a second if they came in the colors the Delica and Endura do.
PARATOM

Post by PARATOM »

at the beach with a banana spider

in Puerto Rico!
[LEFT]Para 2 digi cam/DLC | Tenacious PE | Sage 1 | Delica 4 FFG | Manix 2 | Dragonfly 2 H1 | Yojimbo 2 | SmallFly digi cam R | Citadel DLC R[/LEFT]
There are two kinds of people in this world, you're either somebody or nobody...
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

i have some extra cash for once and have been plotting on the g-10 dragonfly all day. this thread sealed the deal.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

Nice shots Paratom, thanks for contributing.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

jnsn wrote:i have some extra cash for once and have been plotting on the g-10 dragonfly all day. this thread sealed the deal.
Do it jnsn, you won't be disappointed!! Make sure you snap a couple of pics of the new arrival and share with us.
mrlysle

Post by mrlysle »

Hi all. Brand new here. On this forum at least! :) I'm a knifeaholic, for sure. Trying to complete my Sage collection atm, and man do I want a PM2 of some sort real bad! Been trying to snag one off the "bay" recently, but alas, I always get outbid at the last second! I'll keep trying though. Been hanging out over on the "Mule" threads too, as I just got my #13 Elmax the other day. I know, I'm OT, but just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to fellow spydie lovers. Now I'll contribute to this thread! :) Here's my lil' Dfly 2, and like the rest of you, I just LOVE this thing! I've got the ZDP-189 "hair whittling" right now. What an awesome knife these are! I plan to get a G10 asap, and maybe a couple others to rotate. Thanks for hearing me out.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

Mocean wrote:Do it jnsn, you won't be disappointed!! Make sure you snap a couple of pics of the new arrival and share with us.
should be here before the 8th! pics will follow soon after.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

[quote="mrlysle"]Hi all. Brand new here. On this forum at least! :) I'm a knifeaholic, for sure. Trying to complete my Sage collection atm, and man do I want a PM2 of some sort real bad! Been trying to snag one off the "bay" recently, but alas, I always get outbid at the last second! I'll keep trying though. Been hanging out over on the "Mule" threads too, as I just got my #13 Elmax the other day. I know, I'm OT, but just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to fellow spydie lovers. Now I'll contribute to this thread! :) Here's my lil' Dfly 2, and like the rest of you, I just LOVE this thing! I've got the ZDP-189 "hair whittling" right now. What an awesome knife these are! I plan to get a G10 asap, and maybe a couple others to rotate. Thanks for hearing me out.

Welcome mrlysle.....hmmm that name is familiar haha. You may recognise my avatar from somewhere! Thanks for contributing your great pics of an excellent knife!
mrlysle

Post by mrlysle »

Mocean wrote:
mrlysle wrote:Hi all. Brand new here. On this forum at least! :) I'm a knifeaholic, for sure. Trying to complete my Sage collection atm, and man do I want a PM2 of some sort real bad! Been trying to snag one off the "bay" recently, but alas, I always get outbid at the last second! I'll keep trying though. Been hanging out over on the "Mule" threads too, as I just got my #13 Elmax the other day. I know, I'm OT, but just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to fellow spydie lovers. Now I'll contribute to this thread! :) Here's my lil' Dfly 2, and like the rest of you, I just LOVE this thing! I've got the ZDP-189 "hair whittling" right now. What an awesome knife these are! I plan to get a G10 asap, and maybe a couple others to rotate. Thanks for hearing me out.

Welcome mrlysle.....hmmm that name is familiar haha. You may recognise my avatar from somewhere! Thanks for contributing your great pics of an excellent knife!
HaHaHa! Yes, I do recognize the avatar! :) lol Fancy meeting you here! lol We gotta stop meeting like this! :eek: Seriously, thanks for the welcome!
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

Excellent thread.

It's nice to read such a cool thread with amazing photos. I just had to jump in.

This is the mine on a bed of plastic sheets and plastic wrapping tape which it cut through in seconds.

It unpacked my Para2 sprint

And my R

This is a pic of my Dragonfly 2 Salt and my D'fly pendant.

I should try and get more pics. Nothing like justifying an addiction by posting pics of it :D
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

Thanks for contributing KardinalSyn. Nothing like using a knife to open boxes of more knives~ haha
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

My pleasure.

Here's another.

:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

mine should be here tomorrow afternoon :)
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
tvhaugen

Post by tvhaugen »

Mocean

Post by Mocean »

Great shots Tvhaugen, very nicely done. Thanks for contributing.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

tvhaugen wrote:Image

Seriously nice pics!

- best wishes, Jazz.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

jnsn wrote:i have some extra cash for once and have been plotting on the g-10 dragonfly all day. this thread sealed the deal.
like it alot so far!

family photo
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

Hey Jnsn, congrats on the new arrival. The G-10 version certainly feels solid doesn't it. Im sure you will love your new addition and thanks for adding the pics.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

thanks and yes very solid, and probably the smootest lock back ive owned (not many) its easier to flick open than the delica.
Mocean

Post by Mocean »

jnsn wrote:thanks and yes very solid, and probably the smootest lock back ive owned (not many) its easier to flick open than the delica.
Great to hear. Its funny, the only complaint I have with my G10 Dragonfly is that its too tight. No way known could I flick it open. I have tried loosening/adjusting the screw, lubed it up really well, nothing. Its still rather tight and almost hard to open.

No complaints though, I don't knife fight often, so no real need to flick the blade out super quick for action!