Forum Knife Updates

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Slash

Forum Knife Updates

Post by Slash »

Please...inquiring minds want to know.

I know there is a separate thread, but can we please with a cherry on top have something so our panties don't get in an uproar. :)
Thanks
nullity

Post by nullity »

Uproarious underwear?
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Slash wrote:...so our panties don't get in an uproar. :)
Boy, I hate it when that happens. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Slash wrote:Please...inquiring minds want to know.

I know there is a separate thread, but can we please with a cherry on top have something so our panties don't get in an uproar. :)
Thanks
That never happens, they do get all bunched up. :D
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

you mean you have never had you undergarments start rabble rousing spontaneously?
Donut

Post by Donut »

The latest update is: no updates. :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Buddha UK

Post by Buddha UK »

These panties must be stopped!!!
This is the perfect excuse for a Sprint run Panty Rescue Knife...
in H1 maybe. :-P
Clip

Post by Clip »

Buddha UK wrote:in H1 maybe. :-P
That made me gag a little and laugh a lot.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Buddha UK

Post by Buddha UK »

Thanks Clip, exactly the result I was hoping for! :D
Rogcohen

Post by Rogcohen »

DCDesigns wrote:you mean you have never had you undergarments start rabble rousing spontaneously?
Last year mine decided to join the Occupy Ball Street movement.....
sal

Post by sal »

Actually we discussed your request this morning in our morning product meeting. We are working on a knife for you. It is special in many ways, but we don't want to say too much too soon. Part of what we are doing, we've not done before and want to make sure we can do it before commitment. Patience. your kind understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

sal
Clip

Post by Clip »

sal wrote:Actually we discussed your request this morning in our morning product meeting. We are working on a knife for you. It is special in many ways, but we don't want to say too much too soon. Part of what we are doing, we've not done before and want to make sure we can do it before commitment. Patience. your kind understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

sal
Does this qualify for placement in the 'bombshell' thread?

And:
sal wrote:Part of what we are doing, we've not done before and want to make sure we can do it before commitment.

To me, this is like Henry Ford saying, "Hey what if we do this with an assembly line?"
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Minibear453

Post by Minibear453 »

OH MY GOD THIS MAKES ME SO EXCITED!!! Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Oh god my lack of funds... murphy's law?
Carry a sharp knife, and life will never be dull
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

I'm content to have patience :) Don't seem to have any problems with my underwear either ;) Silence can be golden, cliche, but sometimes it seems to fit :)
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
Minibear453

Post by Minibear453 »

Especially at Golden, Colorado. hehe, couldn't help it.
Carry a sharp knife, and life will never be dull
MCM

Post by MCM »

sal wrote:Actually we discussed your request this morning in our morning product meeting. We are working on a knife for you. It is special in many ways, but we don't want to say too much too soon. Part of what we are doing, we've not done before and want to make sure we can do it before commitment. Patience. your kind understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

sal
Thanks Sal.
Looking forward to it!

Mark
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
bh49

Post by bh49 »

sal
Thank you Sal.
Greatly appreciate.
Roman
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

sal
A very intriguing and exciting post! Thanks for the update Sal, we are all looking forward to the news when you can break it!
On the hunt for...
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Thanks for the update Sal. It's great to know it's still somewhere down the road, the location isn't that important.

Threads like Wouter's Amsterdam review are good and bad. It's tantalizing to see some cool prototypes and get insider information but the droves of random inquiries are done ad infinitum. It's the perpetual, "are we there yet?" from the backseat of the never ending road-trip.

Knowing 30-60 days in advance to release would be ideal (for me). Crossing 10 state borders and seeing the world's largest ball of twine on the way isn't necessary.
PARATOM

Post by PARATOM »

sal
I would say this goes under the "bombshell" category... Lol

This is so awesome to hear and im really excited. The reason why i love spyderco so much is their ability to listen and respond to their customers. It is hard to find company like this these days, exspecially one of this scale. Thank you Sal for the update.

I am 100% in on this one and can not wait.
[LEFT]Para 2 digi cam/DLC | Tenacious PE | Sage 1 | Delica 4 FFG | Manix 2 | Dragonfly 2 H1 | Yojimbo 2 | SmallFly digi cam R | Citadel DLC R[/LEFT]
There are two kinds of people in this world, you're either somebody or nobody...