Military Titanium

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
maa14

Post by maa14 »

FroOchie wrote:I wore it today and took a picture... cause threads are worthless without pics. ;)

Very nice, and a BMW M6, nicer :cool:
:spyder:'s =FFG ZDP-189 Delica...Manix2...saber grind VG10 Delica...bug...Blue M390 Paramilitary 2...SE hawkbill Ladybug salt...sharpmaker with UF stones.orange and red baliyo...
Latest purchase=Gayle Bradley
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

FroOchie wrote:If only had one to choose and thats all I could have I'd agree with you, but for what I do S30v is more steel than I could ever need.
That's what a lot of steej junkies say before they became steel junkies. :D
C.L.L 97 wrote:Cool pictures FroOchi and Chuckroxas! Yall should put those on the calendar contest!
Sonny wrote:I agree. That's a lot of bucks for a less-than-supersteel blade steel. And, your photo is outstanding.
Sonny
Thanks guys. I love taking and posting pics of my knives. :D
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

maa14 wrote:Very nice, and a BMW M6, nicer :cool:
There is nothing like that V10 motor... the car is absolutely wild.

And Chuck, I'm more the style of Knife junkie right now more than anything. I liked the Military so much I bought 7, the Sage... all 4. And so on. The Fluted for me is just for the handles and a show piece so it's blade steel could be 1075 and I'd be happy. If I advance to you guys it may become more important but I don't heavy use my knives so all the steels have worked perfectly.
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

FroOchie wrote:There is nothing like that V10 motor... the car is absolutely wild.

And Chuck, I'm more the style of Knife junkie right now more than anything. I liked the Military so much I bought 7, the Sage... all 4. And so on. The Fluted for me is just for the handles and a show piece so it's blade steel could be 1075 and I'd be happy. If I advance to you guys it may become more important but I don't heavy use my knives so all the steels have worked perfectly.
Hehehe, it's not a matter of advance or retreat Frooch, we all find our satisfaction in our preferences and it's all good. :D
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

Ah man, those pics makes me want a Ti Millie badly!
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
SDR

Post by SDR »

Love my Millies but seldom carry them, opting in favor of the Para 2 for EDC...
Despite having the same blade configuration as the regular Military model, the Ti Millie with its R.I.L. and extra heft feels and operates like an entirely different knife, IMO. The Ti Millie is in a class all by itself. In fact, it's the head of the Class!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Digicam DLC Paramilitary 2 ~ S30V * Titanium Military ~ S30V * Digicam DLC Military ~ S30V * Brown Paramilitary 2 CPM-S35VN * Orange Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-XHP * Green Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-204P * Black Native ~ CPM-S30V *Sharpmaker w/Diamond Rods & Ultra-Fine Stones
SDR

Encore!

Post by SDR »

[CENTER]Take a bow...
Thank you! Thank you![/CENTER]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Digicam DLC Paramilitary 2 ~ S30V * Titanium Military ~ S30V * Digicam DLC Military ~ S30V * Brown Paramilitary 2 CPM-S35VN * Orange Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-XHP * Green Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-204P * Black Native ~ CPM-S30V *Sharpmaker w/Diamond Rods & Ultra-Fine Stones
prime77

Post by prime77 »

I picked up a Ti Military at the Blade show and it hasn't left my pocket since. The others are right it's has much more weight than it's G10 counter part but I don't mind. I love it. Here are some shots I have taken of mine since I got it.

chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

prime77 wrote:I picked up a Ti Military at the Blade show and it hasn't left my pocket since. The others are right it's has much more weight than it's G10 counter part but I don't mind. I love it. Here are some shots I have taken of mine since I got it.

Where's the edge shot prime? I love looking at your edges the same way I like looking at supermodels. :D
prime77

Post by prime77 »

Where's the edge shot prime? I love looking at your edges the same way I like looking at supermodels.
I haven't taken the time to do a full reprofile, just touching her up on the UF stone. I be sure to post some pics when I do though.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

prime77 wrote:I haven't taken the time to do a full reprofile, just touching her up on the UF stone. I be sure to post some pics when I do though.
Ah, no problem. :D
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

I like the extra weight and the solid feel of the Ti slabs with the RIL its alot of knife for your money. I have been really impressed with mine has to be favourite knife.

I usually EDC my PM2, but when Im at home the para goes away and the millie comes out :)

obligatory pic-
BAL

Post by BAL »

Chuck I am confident that you handle the supermodels with the same care and love
that you do your Military's. ;)
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

BAL wrote:Chuck I am confident that you handle the supermodels with the same care and love
that you do your Military's. ;)
I wish. :D
v8r

Post by v8r »

I have carried mine extensively as well as used it, it is a superb knife in my opinion. I dont really care for rough G10 so the TI handled Millie was a must have for me. I have the early model without lock bar insert and haven't had any problems.
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p