Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

Image- I'm a 3 month old enthusiast... they're all my newest. :D
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
Feraralive

responses very

Post by Feraralive »

responses very good! )
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

hey guys,
i went to gatlinburg and pigeon forge tn. this last weekend to celebrate my 23rd wedding anniversary and had a great time.
we stopped by smkw on the way and i got to look at and handle a few spydercos that i hadn't seen in person before.
i feel in love with the leafstorm and des horn, but passes on them because of the near msrp of the knives.
my wife did buy me a couple that i liked though.
i walked away with a black on black tenacious and a grasshopper, along with a bug lapel pin.

thanks for looking!
later,
don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

Can't complain.
SteelyDan

Post by SteelyDan »

These are from this winter. Waiting for the second comming of the Yojimbo!
Attachments
spidies.png
"I would rather wake up in the middle of no where than in any city on earth" (Steve McQueen)

"There are just two things money cannot buy. One is True Love, and the other is Home Grown Tomatoes"
NavBrat97

Post by NavBrat97 »

Gorgeous blade! that's a stretch right?
Zasranets

surprized thanks

Post by Zasranets »

I think that's right!
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

I got my Ti millie today :D

If I had to rate it out of 10, it gets an 11, Im blown away by this knife. Feels great in hand, really well balanced, good size, silky smooth deployment, flawless lockup, dead centred blade, all wrapped in drop dead gorgeous titanium goodness. I think the para 2 gets alot of hype, and of course it is a great knife, but the military is in a class of its own. My only regret with it, is that I didn't get it sooner!

darkstar29

Post by darkstar29 »

That Ti Millie makes me jealous, w3ntz. Vurry nice!
I walk away slow tonight,
and cut through the air
with a curse, like a knife.
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

And a great photo, too.

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

FroOchie wrote: I'm a 3 month old enthusiast... they're all my newest. :D
Froochie, first, congrats on your collection of great Spydies. I was curious how you liked the R Nishijin? Is it a user, or did you get it as a collector's item? If a user, how's it working out for you?

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

darkstar29 wrote:That Ti Millie makes me jealous, w3ntz. Vurry nice!
tr4022 wrote:And a great photo, too.
My cellphone hardly does it justice but thanks all the same lol, the only dilemma now is that I brougt it as a safe queen, but I cant put it down, it would be a shame not to use it.
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

w3tnz wrote:brougt it as a safe queen, but I cant put it down, it would be a shame not to use it.
This is a knife I proudly keep in my pocket and think of it's wear as a badge of honor. Now if I ever get my fluted version I'm hangin that bad boy on the wall. :)
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
JLS

Post by JLS »

Couldn't turn these down for the price. The Khukuri is quite interesting. I really like how slim it is in the folded position.

42 Spyderco fixed blades and counting...
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

tr4022 wrote:Froochie, first, congrats on your collection of great Spydies. I was curious how you liked the R Nishijin? Is it a user, or did you get it as a collector's item? If a user, how's it working out for you?

Tod
Thanks Tod! It's a nice knife and I don't mind the pizza slice shaped blade you see mentioned when others speak of it. It's a good size and works well for me. Originally I bought it because I like the look of the Nishijin but it's not very functional as far as grip goes as it's very slick. For me, it's a really handsome gentleman's folder but I wouldn't hard use it outside in the elements. I may pick up one to keep damage free too while they're still cheap but right now I'm trying to see how well the handles hold up. So far so good, it's less fragile than it looks and feels but the jury is still out.
CAMAROMAN

Post by CAMAROMAN »

Some great looking knives here!! Never get tired of looking at Spyderco's !!!
:spyder: Laci Szabo, Military (digital camo), Navaja,Centofante 3 , Persian 2,Lum Chinese, Ladybug ZDP, Tasman Salt, Native,Viele, Spin, Persistance, Dragonfly, Manix 2, Pingo, Impala, T-mag

"A knifeless man is a lifeless man" - old Nordic proverb
BAL

Post by BAL »

TI Military, sweeeeeet!
Rayd

Post by Rayd »

Picked up these 3 this week and love them all. But the JD Smith is going in my pocket. I'm stumped as to why it's not in regular production. I'll have to get another to save for the collection.

thisweek by bladerunnr40, on Flickr
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace."
- Milan Kundera
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

Rwb1500 wrote:Boyah!

You know what they say, one good turn deserves another... This could become a problem...

tap78

Post by tap78 »

:D