Sub compact holsters

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
cubsfan1969

Sub compact holsters

Post by cubsfan1969 »

Does anyone EDC a G26/27/33 or sub compact gun of this size, and if so what type of holster are you using to carry it? I'm switching from a 1911 to a G26 at work so I'm starting to look around. Thanks.
Clip

Post by Clip »

I've heard nothing but praise for the Crossbreed Supertuck.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
The Student

Post by The Student »

I have two super tucks one for a sig p220 carry and one for a glock 30. Both are very comfortable but a little pricey. I think Galco has sort of a ripoff of the supertuck that looks well built. In the summer I like the Galco southern comfort, it's a little less cumbersome and when it's hot that's nice. Just wanted to add the crossbreed holsters are all hand made and are very nice quality. If you order directly from them you do get some nice options.
2cha

Post by 2cha »

carry a kahr pm9 in an alessi talon (iwb).
dgulbra

Post by dgulbra »

Carry a g36 in a super tuck
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
cubsfan1969

Post by cubsfan1969 »

Breaking in a Galco Summer Comfort for now. Thanks for the replies!!
rg02

Post by rg02 »

Yo Davey! I have been slacking getting on the forum!

Here is what I use for my G26:
-Crossbreed Horsehide Supertuck
-Desantis Cozy Partner
-uncle mikes pocket holster

-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge
tortoise

Post by tortoise »

I've had my G26 for about 17 years. -Love this gun. It might be the "one gun" I would keep if I had absolutely only one.

Who am I kidding? Only one gun? Absolutely the Glock 26.

I've got a Glock Sport/Combat belt slide. It's cheap and it works great.

I've got a Galco pocket holster that works well in cargo shorts. Yes, even with the blocky Glock. :eek:

I have a Sidearmor IWB with J hooks. This is an excellent holster. There's little as firearm-satisfying as that Glock's click into the kydex. It's safe, it's secure, it can be drawn and reholstered easily, and (LAWS YES!) it can be sweated on!!! :eek:
dgulbra

Post by dgulbra »

cubsfan1969 wrote:Breaking in a Galco Summer Comfort for now. Thanks for the replies!!
The Summer Comfort is a great little IWB holster, i use it with my HK USP compact one an a while. Galco make great stuff.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
mnaylo3

Post by mnaylo3 »

Haven't posted here in a long time! I'm carrying my g26 in an x-concealment c-series OWB kydex holster. It's been really great so far; carries close to the body, great retention, great draw. Also, it's made in the USA and only took 4 days from order to delivery (and I ordered on a Sunday!).
If you prefer leather, I can't recommend the Pure Kustom black ops pro enough! I only have this holster for a Walther PPS, not a g26; It's expensive, but has a lot of desirable features. Completely adjustable for ride height and cant IWB, and you get a great OWB as well. I don't know what he does to his leather, but it is more rigid than a double layered horsehide IWB I have! Stays open for reholstering without being bulky, and the pistol snaps in like kydex.
Mini-Persian, Stretch 2, XHP Manix 2, PE Caly Jr, Almite Co-Pilot Sprint
Studey

Post by Studey »

These work great...one is for my Kahr MK9 Elite '03 and the other is for my buddy's off-duty carry, a G26.

I LOVE being able to make my own kydex holsters! It has already saved me a bundle (and some headaches)...the savings over a lifetime will be awesome!

cubsfan1969

Post by cubsfan1969 »

Those are beautiful Studey! I'm to scared to try to bend my own yet!