Dear Mr. Nozh2002

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Farmer Brown

Post by Farmer Brown »

Let's kill this thread early - SpydercoForums is one of the few consistently clean Public Fora in existence.

This sullies it.
1. There is a time and place for everything.
2. Not everybody shares your views.
3. Common sense and basic courtesy gets one far.
4. Know your local laws.
5. "Sheeple" is a bigot's term.
DiKa

Post by DiKa »

I'm a big Spyderco fan. Use and collect for a long time. I love to visit this forum on a daily basis, and enjoy, as well as use the information about these knives from all the threads. But man, you guys sometimes remind me of an old housewives club. Sorry, but putting your 2 cents in a conversation that is not even addressed to you...
BTW Sal, I have a Russian background and one on my business partners has same roots as yourself. Just like you said, we do solve our differences over few drinks and cigars. :)
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

The internet is the internet. Forums are forums. This forum is like a flying squirrel petting farm compared to most.

A thread here or there doesn't determine the look/feel of a community. This thread (IMHO) doesn't deserve that right.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

DiKa wrote:I'm a big Spyderco fan. Use and collect for a long time. I love to visit this forum on a daily basis, and enjoy, as well as use the information about these knives from all the threads. But man, you guys sometimes remind me of an old housewives club. Sorry, but putting your 2 cents in a conversation that is not even addressed to you...
BTW Sal, I have a Russian background and one on my business partners has same roots as yourself. Just like you said, we do solve our differences over few drinks and cigars. :)
So, with one hand you chastise us for commenting on a conversation not addressed specifically to us (or you), and with the other hand you put in your 2 cents on the exact same conversation. Guess that makes you an honorary member of our "old housewives club" then, right? ;)
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

BadFish wrote:Thread sucks. Take it to pm no need for everyones two cents including mine. This thread is just all sorts of bad juju. Lock it!!
Farmer Brown wrote:Let's kill this thread early - SpydercoForums is one of the few consistently clean Public Fora in existence.

This sullies it.
I disagree. This is Sal's thread. This is Sal's forum. Sal has chosen not to ban Vasily. This thread shows, in vivid technicolor, the character of Spyderco, the Glessers and the whole Spydercrew - and 99%+ of the forum members. I think it should be left as is. :spyder:
DiKa

Post by DiKa »

jabba359 wrote:So, with one hand you chastise us for commenting on a conversation not addressed specifically to us (or you), and with the other hand you put in your 2 cents on the exact same conversation. Guess that makes you an honorary member of our "old housewives club" then, right? ;)
Lol, not really. My reply states my opinion on the feedback
rather than the issue. :p
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

What a strange, awkward thread this continues to be.

Slowly backing out of the room now... :eek:
:bug-red-white
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

i feel bad for people that boycott something like Spyderco.

good luck with your next choice of brand that doesnt equal in every category.

btw these type of threads are funny. i smell trolls too
angusW

Post by angusW »

gbelleh wrote:What a strange, awkward thread this continues to be.

Slowly backing out of the room now... :eek:
lol.

================

Noz. Ya gotta let things go sometimes. It's not like Sal broke into your home, stole your t.v. and jewelry and lit the place on fire. Would you feel better if maybe Sal did a song and dance?
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

JNewell wrote:I disagree. This is Sal's thread. This is Sal's forum. Sal has chosen not to ban Vasily. This thread shows, in vivid technicolor, the character of Spyderco, the Glessers and the whole Spydercrew - and 99%+ of the forum members. I think it should be left as is. :spyder:
+1 on this. It shows the most upright of character not to lock this thread, not to ban Vasilli, it takes a certain commitment of values to not simply and easily dismiss a topic and situation that has caused so much unease and strong feelings. My respect is great for a company that upholds these values in this day and age as it appears to be a bit of an oddity. It saddens me to see there are still distasteful feelings about this incident after all this time (On Vasilli's side as well as one the side of the Spyderco community) and I sincerely hope a level ground can reached between Vasillii, Sal, and the Spyderco community. :)

To Sal, I look forward to some day shake your hand in respect.

BTW: The Re-heat treated Cru-Wear Mule's appear to be performing quite well!
Cheers!
LorenzoL

Post by LorenzoL »

Vassili, you are running out of forums where to post your ramblings. I mean that as a good thing (for us). I think that there is a limit to the "shiny footprints" attitude and you just crossed it for the umpteenth time.
nozh2002

Post by nozh2002 »

JNewell wrote:Mr. Glesser has outted himself.
And put me in ignore so no one see me no more...

Nice job in deed.